Slash & Perla File For Divorce (TMZ Source)

STPFAN

I don't care what anyone says, but you can bet your ass Perla is pissed about this....

Answer me this, how many of you can honestly say your wife or husband (for the girls) would not be upset if a photo came out with their ex kissing them???? None...

Not really any news for gnr, but I'm sure Slash caught hell for this.

There's nothing Slash could do that would shock Perla.

I think your right haha she's probably only concerned that he stays sober at this point.

I get the impression they have a very understanding relationship, like most rockstar wives! I suspect someone might cop it for being indiscreet on social media though.

I've just read they renewed their vows 5 days ago on their 10th Anniversary & above that it says Perla has taken the boys to Hawaii & given Slash till New Year to sort things out.

I didn't know she was his manager.

http://fanpix.famousfix.com/1748387/017645573/slash-and-perla-hudson-renew-their-vows-in-ibiza-in-spain-on-the-magical-island-of-ibiza-slash-and-picture.html

http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/30/slash-wife-separated-marriage-perla-split/

Don't know how reliable TMZ is, don't know it over here. Is it a gossip tabloid type of newspaper?

Both Erin and Meegan put the photo up a few days ago (Erin might've taken it). Erin appeared to confirm that they are together, but later deleted the pic. Perla posted a family pic last week, I can't tell wtf is going on. :lol:

Erin seems to be doing quite a bit of this lately. Put up photos, take them down, seems a bit erratic. Is she still married?

Edited by rock4eva

As long as I live, I'll never understand why anyone cares about what goes on in the personal lives of the artists they like.

Well if it is ok to talk about a picture of Axl in Vegas "having fun" with some dumb blonde with a big ass. Then it is ok to talk about a picture of Slash "having fun" with his ex girlfriend.

Believe me I´d rather be talking about Axl and the band being in the studio recording a new album. But I´m afraid the one doing such a thing is Steven Adler.

• Like 1

Perla is posting tons of photos lately. None of them are with or about Slash.

He is posting tons of aliens, devils, dinosaurs,monsters....not mentioning anything about her.

Compare them with Duff and his wife and you'll get the picture...

And, yes Perla is away with kids...seems without Slash, so TMZ could be right.

As long as I live, I'll never understand why anyone cares about what goes on in the personal lives of the artists they like.

Well if it is ok to talk about a picture of Axl in Vegas "having fun" with some dumb blonde with a big ass. Then it is ok to talk about a picture of Slash "having fun" with his ex girlfriend.

Believe me I´d rather be talking about Axl and the band being in the studio recording a new album. But I´m afraid the one doing such a thing is Steven Adler.

That ass was not big, it was just ripe. Don't hate.

I'm happy for Slash if he's happy. I just hope he's not hitting the bottle (or anything harder).

That ass was not big, it was just ripe. Don't hate.

I'm happy for Slash if he's happy. I just hope he's not hitting the bottle (or anything harder).

That ass was big compared to Lana Del Rey ass :P

But you´re right, the important thing is Slash hapiness and well being

• Like 1

I don't care what anyone says, but you can bet your ass Perla is pissed about this....

Answer me this, how many of you can honestly say your wife or husband (for the girls) would not be upset if a photo came out with their ex kissing them???? None...

Not really any news for gnr, but I'm sure Slash caught hell for this.

yes, she is... and anyone would be.

That's why she posted that pic of the family reunited for Christmas.

Too bad Slash looks tired as hell and like not wanting to be there :/

Again... I didn't mean to insult anyone who IS discussing it, I just meant that I don't understand why people would want to.

I know that essentiailly makes me the guy who stops by a thread just to say "I don't like that movie" or "I hate that band" lol, but that wasn't my original intent.

The only difference is Axl is single without kids, Slash is married with kids.

Nobody gets hurt when Axl is having fun with women but the boys won't understand why their Dad is kissing another woman. Perla would have to explain that to them & they also feel the tension in the household.

Always sad when kids are involved.

Am I being silly thinking that U2 giving Slash alcohol isn't the best move they could have made considering he's an alcoholic?