Slash & Perla File For Divorce (TMZ Source)

STPFAN

A little off topic but I don't understand how Erin can be a fan of Axl as she supposedly is. She took him to court and everything yet went to a GN'R show a year or two ago and is a fan of the guy and considers him her "old family" as said in the TMZ article...That doesn't make sense to me.

Yeah but remember there was 25 years between divorcing Axl and going to see him at a show. She also sold his stuff recently and Axl's sister kicked off about it. I'm not so sure Erin and Axl are buddies.

She sounds like she needs to make up her mind, really.

Slash "reunites" :rofl-lol:

Gee, it's almost like you don't know it all. Maybe not every negative assumption about Axl is true and maybe not every negative assumption about Slash is something to fall on your ass laughing about dismissively. These are flawed human beings just like the rest of us. Yeah, lol about Axl's trouble reconciling with his past, I've got news for you, people who were molested by family members as children and have known that kind of breach of trust do sometimes find that to be a problem. It's not all a fucking joke. These aren't characters in a play for us to laugh at constantly, they're human beings. /rant

And yes, my sympathies are with Slash and Perla's kids. Your parents splitting is an incredibly tough thing to go through at any age I think. Mine did when I was 3. I don't know if it's easier or harder when you're older - maybe when you're younger because you can't quite process it and it colors your view of love and relationships so much, but then again when you're older it may be harder to take because your parents are your example of love to you and you thought they'd be together for the rest of their lives. It's terribly sad.

I would like to know where you're getting that stupidity from. I'm always curious. This thread is about Slash, why am I reading Axl name all over your post? Riddle me that.

I found funny that cheap journalists worded that sentence as "reunites" because they know that will get them clicks and views.

Regarding divorced parents, I don't know if it's easier when you're younger but it does count how the relationship of your parents is "after" the divorce. Slash's kids are 12 and 9, they're just little kids still. Slash seems like a good father and Perla seems like a good mother. That said, whatever happened, is happening and will happen behind those doors is and will be unknown to us. If they're getting divorced because Slash cheated on Perla, well, then Perla is going to make sure the kids hate Slash as much as she hates him. There's always a tiny period of time where the person who got cheated on, is bitter about it.

I truly hope they can sort things out for their kids. In the sense of, trying to explain to them that the love between father and mother ended, but the love for them will last forever.

This very kind of thing is a good example as to exactly why Slash is so unforgivable...

BS like this... no matter what Axl does... his career, life and legacy is tied and compared to Slash

Slash's failing marriage... leads to conversation on how it relates to Axl... which is really quite absurd.

No matter what Duff and Izzy don't have the same cache... so they were forgivable for their sins and Slash isn't.

This is really sucky for their kids. But she should never have been his manager. I was always taught not to mix money with friends, so I'd imagine mixing your business affairs with your spouse is even worse. It's the same reason why (IMHO) Beta shouldn't manage Axl/Guns. Just conflicts of interest present.

A little off topic but I don't understand how Erin can be a fan of Axl as she supposedly is. She took him to court and everything yet went to a GN'R show a year or two ago and is a fan of the guy and considers him her "old family" as said in the TMZ article...That doesn't make sense to me.

No one gets it, don't worry..... Specially since she took him to court for domestic violence and horrible things most women would never forgive (and forget).

Erin acts in very strange ways and she's been trying to put her feet into as much GN'R as she can in the last years. It looks like an attempt to get back in Axl's life..... Her best friend Meegan got what she wanted and now is back with Slash... Will Erin be successful with Axl?

All those pictures she uploads to Instagram and the things she says about them are certainly strange. Not that you cannot be friends with an ex, but its a 30 years ex who allegedlly beat her up and have had no contact with her at all.. who knows... maybe Axl and Erin talk somehow??

It's a mistery to me! :shrugs:

3 sides to every story, and the truth behind splits turns out to be more mundane than what people want it to be. It takes two to make the marriage work, and for whatever reason, one of them fell through, or they both did. People fall out of love in marriages all the time, I just think the constant work he's been doing over the past few years ties into this. Maybe he had no one to turn to and was lonely. He had people around but that's all work-related.

Maybe this was all about their last Christmas together and made the best of it.

• Like 2

Slash's failing marriage... leads to conversation on how it relates to Axl... which is really quite absurd.

It's not absurd because there are many points of connections.

It is well known Perla dislikes Axl and there were lots of rumour on how much (or not) she contributed to the break up and the no-reconciliation between parts.

Apparently, Slash is now dating an ex-girlfriend of his, who happens to be Erin Everly's best friend. And it is Erin Everly the one who breaks the news on social media.

It all points to Axl, directly or more indirectly in this case. But its not absurd.

It is well known Perla dislikes Axl and there were lots of rumour on how much (or not) she contributed to the break up and the no-reconciliation between parts.

Apparently, Slash is now dating an ex-girlfriend of his, who happens to be Erin Everly's best friend. And it is Erin Everly the one who breaks the news on social media.

It all points to Axl, directly or more indirectly in this case. But its not absurd.

But what the hell does this have to do with Axl? yeah great... they all knew each other 20 plus years ago.....its amusing that shes friends with Axl's ex wife ... but what contact does Axl have with any of these three? I would think none.

So like i said... no matter what... Axl can't escape him and his shadow ... which is why he resents him so much imo

and btw i dont think its that Perla dislikes Axl... she's just mad that Slash isn't getting that paycheck he would if they reunited

But what the hell does this have to do with Axl? yeah great... they all knew each other 20 plus years ago.....its amusing that shes friends with Axl's ex wife ... but what contact does Axl have with any of these three? I would think none.

So like i said... no matter what... Axl can't escape him and his shadow ... which is why he resents him so much imo

and btw i dont think its that Perla dislikes Axl... she's just mad that Slash isn't getting that paycheck he would if they reunited

Axl has nothing to do with this but he will always be tied to Slash and viceversa, just like John Lennon will always be tied to The Beatles, Paul, Ringo and George.

I dont think Axl resents Slash because of this...

Slash didn't hook up with Perla until 1997, the year after he left guns. So she couldn't have contributed to the breakup. While it's true she dislikes Axl, it's because of the tension between Axl and Slash, not the cause of it. According to Marc she was responsible for both the Vegas incident and the visit to Axl's house, because she wanted them to reconcile.

Him getting back with Meegan or whatever her name is, isn't good for a reunion. Meegan testified against Axl in 1994 during Erin's civil case, and also contributed to the Life Magazine article which basically compared him to OJ Simpson back in June or July '94.

In a [1994] deposition, Everly's roommate, Meegan Hodges-Knight, Slash's former girlfriend, recalled some disturbing encounters with Axl.
"I'd wake up to Erin saying, 'Please stop. Don't hurt me, don't hurt me,' and Axl screaming at her," Hodges-Knight said. "And then all of a sudden he' d come out and he'd like, break all of her really precious antiques, and she would be, 'Please don't break them, please.' And trying to get them back from him. And he'd push her and he'd break everything he could get his hands on.
"I remember sleeping and waking up to crystal flying over my head, shattering on the floor."
Sometimes, Slash was there when Axl went off on Erin.
"I remember asking Slash to do something, or I was going to do something," Hodges-Knight remembered. "I said, 'I have to do something' or something like that. And he said "No, you're going to make it worse.'"
Hodges-Knight testified that Axl kicked Everly with his cowboy boots, and dragged her around by the hair one night while she was wearing a see-through tank top and panties, threw a television set at her (it missed) and spit on her. "That pig," she said. "He spit on her."

Him getting back with Meegan or whatever her name is, isn't good for a reunion. Meegan testified against Axl in 1994 during Erin's civil case, and also contributed to the Life Magazine article which basically compared him to OJ Simpson back in June or July '94.

I read some of her quotes. If what she said he did to Erin is true, everything she called him was justified. I also think it's great that Slash will have someone who won't nag him to go begging for Axl's forgiveness.

Axl is a lunatic and a morron and it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

it can always happen that someone has a fall out with 1 or 2 ppl, but Axl had a fallout with everyone, incl 55 or so past members.

as for Perla, says Marc, se was riding him to reconcie with Axl, wheater or not this is step clser or further to reunion - hard to say

• Like 1