Member picture thread

Snake-Pit

Where did Miser go, anyway? I have a picture of him made up like Gacy around here, somewhere!

http://www.gunsnfnroses.com/index.php?/forum/2-guns-n-roses/

Top thread: "Obese Axl" - started by Miser.

:lol:

Axl does look like his face is covered in Cheetos dust though!

EDIT - Also, holy crap at the very last picture of page one!!

Edited by PappyTron

Axl looks like a saggy ginger bollock with well maintained pubes.

So, Axl Rose looks like Mick Hucknall's nutsack?

This is presuming Mick has handlebar pubes up there, semi-circling his todger :lol:

I can't say that I have given that possibility much though, Len.

Nah? I've got the A3 sheets and graphite pencils out over here :lol: With Fairground playing on my stereo :lol: Cuz i love the thought!

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

In a vain attempt to make fat little me not rubbish at football/sports in general I was sent to the Steve Bruce Soccer School as a kid one summer. Was still rubbish but my dad was happy that we got to meet Steve Bruce at the end of it.

In a vain attempt to make fat little me not rubbish at football/sports in general I was sent to the Steve Bruce Soccer School as a kid one summer. Was still rubbish but my dad was happy that we got to meet Steve Bruce at the end of it.

Steve Bruce looks like the kind of man who would keep all of the halftime oranges for himself.

• Like 1

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

That may be the the most homoerotic paragraph I've ever read. Part penile discussion, part anal, all steamy.

Thank you.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

That may be the the most homoerotic paragraph I've ever read. Part penile discussion, part anal, all steamy.

Thank you.

The pic isn't loading for me. I think I don't want it to either.

That Simply Red guy is proof women like ugly guys. They go on about ''tall dark and handsome'' yet him and Axl are proof they like ugly little pale guys with ginger hair and scrotum faces.

Simply Read are playing my cricket ground by the way. Might pelt them with beamers.

Steve Bruce looks like the kind of man who would keep all of the halftime oranges for himself.[/quote

Steve Bruce looks like the alien that gave birth to David Moyes.