Member picture thread

Snake-Pit

• 2 weeks later...

My sister is the spit of you Grace, imagine you a bit taller and browner, thats her.

I am your sister.

Given Leonard's overall sober/drunk ratio, I think it's totally believable that he hasn't realized this until now.

My parents had so many kids, it's statistically possible that they had an Asian one.

My sister is the spit of you Grace, imagine you a bit taller and browner, thats her.

I am your sister.

In that case wheres that 40 quid i lent you for your council tax, it's been two months girl, liven yourself up!

Ha, you think council tax is a mere £40 up north.

She didn't need it all, she needed a top up :lol: But yeah, i can't imagine it's a lot more, if its a ton up here for a 1 bed flat per month it's probably, what, 60?

I am your sister.

In that case wheres that 40 quid i lent you for your council tax, it's been two months girl, liven yourself up!

She didn't need it all, she needed a top up :lol: But yeah, i can't imagine it's a lot more, if its a ton up here for a 1 bed flat per month it's probably, what, 60?

I'm paying about £130. :(

I am your sister.

I'm paying about £130. :(

Shit, that sounds about the standard for here, you got a three bedder right?