Bumble's Latest Post

Well if bumbles out it's no surprise , it's been rumoured before the 2nd Vegas run, it doesn't bother me he's out now if he is .

Nice man to talk to and really great with us outside the arenas in 2010 and 2012

^ Yeah. What a priceless and witty remark. I better write that shit down, might want to break that out at a party sometime. Absolutely classic. 'Good riddance', God, what kind of fevered imagination comes up with this stuff. Truly we are in the presence of Oscar Wilde and Groucho Marx's hitherto unknown butt-baby.

• Like 1

^ Yeah. What a priceless and witty remark. I better write that shit down, might want to break that out at a party sometime. Absolutely classic. 'Good riddance', God, what kind of fevered imagination comes up with this stuff. Truly we are in the presence of Oscar Wilde and Groucho Marx's hitherto unknown butt-baby.

Don`t forget to use handkerchief while you`re at it.

http://californiarocknews.com/2015/03/14/bumblefoot-interview-part-2-generation-kill-the-art-of-anarchy-rock-n-roll-fantasy-camp/

About going out on the road of his new solo album

“As far as touring, I want to hold off before I book anything, I want to see how the album does. I want to see where people really take to it. I don’t want to just book a tour and go out – I want to have a plan, I want to see how people respond to the record and then I’ll book the right places at the right time.”

• Like 1

There is no Guns N' Roses. It's done. No record coming. No tour dates coming. The gold CD records were Axl's golden handshake to his former bandmates. It is over. Who doesn't fucking get that.

What is this about signed records that he gave? I've seen this referenced a couple of times but I don't know the story.

Yup....he is out.....

Now Ashba should STOP posting things related to GNR when the band is doing no shit

Ashba should stop doing a lot of things. Like trying to play guitar, looking like he does, or being a part of Guns n' Roses.

• Like 1

I can't help but feel his bitterness because somebody hasn't used his riffs on the upcoming album, maybe I'm wrong but he's definitely pissed off about something. His bank balance for almost ten years service must be pretty decent, I wonder if he had that much security before he joined the band. I always liked Bumbles live ability but his recent behaviour is irritating.

And...?

He had a job (as good or as bad working in GNR might be), and he did it well. Nobody gave him money for sitting on his ass doing horseshit.

I don't know what's going on there, but who knows... he must be tired of the band not functioning as one, he just wants to make music and play, and it must be frustrating to be in such a big band (or a band with a big name at least) and not being able to do that. Add the fact that because of some bullshit contract, he can't be open and say HEY PEOPLE, I'M OUT OF GNR, LET'S ALL MOVE ON.

If he's irritated, he must have his reasons.

Not enough potato salad at the craft service?

I like Ron but GnR has gone threw and survived the departure of how many people now?

Slash, Duff, Izzy, Matt, Steven, Gilby, Tracii, Ole, Rob Gardner, Tobias, Gary Sunshine, Josh Freese, Brain, Buckethead, Robin Finck, and whoever else I forgot or we don't know about.... Ron leaving will be a blow since this is the most stable line up they've had, but I think Finck and Bucket leaving was a bigger deal. There's no doubt in my mind Axl can find a replacement who is just as good if not better. He's done it before, he can do it again.

If Axl wants success with the new band though, he really should get 2 stable lead guitarists.... He has Ashba, who I doubt is going anywhere... I don't know why the band doesn't just make Fortus lead too and then get someone to replace Fortus on rhythm.... Fortus originally tried out for lead to begin with.

I think we put to much stock into who is in the band. I've never bought a ticket to see Bumblefoot, sure it sucks cause I do like him and this probably would delay any potential album (slim chance) or tour but in the end don't we only care that Axl is still singing and performing

I doubt bumble leaving will delay an album by that much. It seems clear to me that the next album is going to just be CD leftovers.... How long can it possibly take for bumblefoot's replacement to rerecord the parts that Bumblefoot rerecorded from Buckethead?

Although, in Axl's mind, that probably requires everyone to rerecord their parts 50 times, then get 72 different versions of the album and then take the 32 best ones to a spiritual adviser to see which one has the best vibes.... At this point, we should have a new album in another 4 or 5 years.

Axl has had to replace a lot of players true. Will Bumblefoot leaving end the band? of course not. Is Bumblefoot the most popular GnR guitar player since Slash left (at least in public opinion) I would say he is. people like him, fans and critics alike, they like that he speaks his mind and that he's a great player who gives gnr a bit of an edge. Everybody who goes to watch gnr like Richard too, but for the most part people are not aware of Richard, they also think of Dj (who they hate, and call an imitator).

So... replacing Bumble won't end the band, but you're undervaluing his role in gnr, if he stays gnr have a stable line up for 10 years (ish) if he's gone, he's just another bullet in critics guns (no pun intended) 'X amount of ex-musicians and counting', the perception of GnR as a revolving door of musicians continues. I also think you undervalue his abilities, no one else in that band can sing worth jack shit, and I don't know where you're looking, but I don't see a whole load of uber technical guitar players that would fit right in to GnR. I suppose I would have said the same thing about Bumble in 2006 though.

As far as bumble re-recording Buckets parts, Bumble has said that he made up a lot of the parts that he put on CD, which parts are you referring too?

I can't help but feel his bitterness because somebody hasn't used his riffs on the upcoming album, maybe I'm wrong but he's definitely pissed off about something. His bank balance for almost ten years service must be pretty decent, I wonder if he had that much security before he joined the band. I always liked Bumbles live ability but his recent behaviour is irritating.

Unbelievable. How is life as a sheep by the way?

There is no Guns N' Roses. It's done. No record coming. No tour dates coming. The gold CD records were Axl's golden handshake to his former bandmates. It is over. Who doesn't fucking get that.

What is this about signed records that he gave? I've seen this referenced a couple of times but I don't know the story.

Axl gave signed gold CD records to several people in the band and the entourage. DJ and Frank got one, they tweeted about it and Jarmo got one too, he posted a pic on his site.

Unbelievable. How is life as a sheep by the way?

It moves in mysterious ways.

• Like 1

I like Ron but GnR has gone threw and survived the departure of how many people now?

Slash, Duff, Izzy, Matt, Steven, Gilby, Tracii, Ole, Rob Gardner, Tobias, Gary Sunshine, Josh Freese, Brain, Buckethead, Robin Finck, and whoever else I forgot or we don't know about.... Ron leaving will be a blow since this is the most stable line up they've had, but I think Finck and Bucket leaving was a bigger deal. There's no doubt in my mind Axl can find a replacement who is just as good if not better. He's done it before, he can do it again.

If Axl wants success with the new band though, he really should get 2 stable lead guitarists.... He has Ashba, who I doubt is going anywhere... I don't know why the band doesn't just make Fortus lead too and then get someone to replace Fortus on rhythm.... Fortus originally tried out for lead to begin with.

I think we put to much stock into who is in the band. I've never bought a ticket to see Bumblefoot, sure it sucks cause I do like him and this probably would delay any potential album (slim chance) or tour but in the end don't we only care that Axl is still singing and performing

I doubt bumble leaving will delay an album by that much. It seems clear to me that the next album is going to just be CD leftovers.... How long can it possibly take for bumblefoot's replacement to rerecord the parts that Bumblefoot rerecorded from Buckethead?

Although, in Axl's mind, that probably requires everyone to rerecord their parts 50 times, then get 72 different versions of the album and then take the 32 best ones to a spiritual adviser to see which one has the best vibes.... At this point, we should have a new album in another 4 or 5 years.

Axl has had to replace a lot of players true. Will Bumblefoot leaving end the band? of course not. Is Bumblefoot the most popular GnR guitar player since Slash left (at least in public opinion) I would say he is. people like him, fans and critics alike, they like that he speaks his mind and that he's a great player who gives gnr a bit of an edge. Everybody who goes to watch gnr like Richard too, but for the most part people are not aware of Richard, they also think of Dj (who they hate, and call an imitator).

So... replacing Bumble won't end the band, but you're undervaluing his role in gnr, if he stays gnr have a stable line up for 10 years (ish) if he's gone, he's just another bullet in critics guns (no pun intended) 'X amount of ex-musicians and counting', the perception of GnR as a revolving door of musicians continues. I also think you undervalue his abilities, no one else in that band can sing worth jack shit, and I don't know where you're looking, but I don't see a whole load of uber technical guitar players that would fit right in to GnR. I suppose I would have said the same thing about Bumble in 2006 though.

As far as bumble re-recording Buckets parts, Bumble has said that he made up a lot of the parts that he put on CD, which parts are you referring too?

I'm not undervaluing Ron, I love his solo stuff and I'll continue to listen to his work even if he leaves GnR.... He's my favorite member of GnR besides Axl.

All I'm saying is GnR COULD recover. This is the most stable lineup they've had and I think they have a solid group of musicians..... Obviously anyone leaving would be a blow but I don't think it would be that hard for them to recover. By rerecording I meant more of rewriting and replacing solos and parts.

In an ideal world the band would remain the same, but from bumblefoot's comments it seems as though that isn't what's happening. We've had a stable lineup since 2009, we've had shows every year since 2009, 5 years of stability is rare for GnR but it sure is nice. Hopefully everything works out and we go to 6 years of stability..

• Like 1

Axl gave signed gold CD records to several people in the band and the entourage. DJ and Frank got one, they tweeted about it and Jarmo got one too, he posted a pic on his site.

Thanks. That must be beyond weird to get a signed record from your own singer, no matter how famous he is, haha...