Bill O Reilly does not like Method Man

Len Cnut

he's accusing "anarchists" of these shootings without any kind of proof.. actually, these kind of methods are only used by the police cuz' it's useful to criminalize a social protest.

after inciting chaos and violence, police is seen as the good side by most of citizens who fear chaos and violence above anything else.

the regulatory and pacifying function of the state's structures is an important pillar of state legitimacy, that's why the state needs to incite violence.

o'reilly is nothing more than a police officer working on a tv channel.

i hope he's right about one thing : i hope anarchism is growing in america. long life to bakunin and his friends !

berkeley researchers find police often incite violence at protests : http://newscenter.berkeley.edu/2014/08/22/berkeley-researchers-find-police-often-incite-violence-at-protests/

Edited by supercool

Bill O' Reilly does not like [insert rapper]

Yeah, he and Jon Stewart had a showdown on The Factor about Common playing a show at the White House.

One of my favorite Stewart moments

I don't really mind Bill that much, he's not really evil or completely backwards and demented like some of his co-workers. He's just a little dim and uninteresting. But once and a while I find him agreeable

Edited by Dan H.
  • Like 1

Got my gunpowder and my musket, BLAOWW! Melons get swellings i paint mental picture like magellan half of my clan repeat felons hooray for tolerance!z best protect they joints for 9 nickel man i stay on point like icicles..

Thats fire :)

Edited by Len B'stard

I haven't seen the interview with Method Man, so I can't tak about that specifically, but I agree with Papa Bear's overall message, which I believe is that expressions like, "They had it coming", "They should have known what would happen", "You reap what you sow", etc etc, as a way of, well, not shifting blame, but at least reducing the culpability of whoever done something down to less than an absolute 100 %, is horrible. We saw it with the attacks on Charlie Hebdo as well, people where quick to point out that if they (the journalists) hadn't done what they did, the tragedy wouldn't happen -- which is entirely correct in a causalistic way, and hence rather trivial, but shouldn't ever be used to imply that the fault and moral blame doesn't lie entirely with the perpetrators.