Co-pilot DELIBERATELY Crashes Plane into Mountain!

Dazey

Do you think it's weird if people would think that at first?

It depends if some organisation would claim it, if they would found damaging files on his computer, his background etc. But it's very likely they at first would think about a terrorist attack after all the attacks lately sure. If they would find nothing it's hard to prove though. In my country they did mention terrorism in this case as well, but everything seems to point in another direction for now.

Terrorist attack:

a surprise attack involving the deliberate use of violence against civilians in the hope of attaining political or religious aims

The above doesn't seem to be the case for now. However it is still under investigation, so it is still possible.

We all know white guys actually can commit terrorist attacks in the west though. It's not like it never happens, Breivik, McVeigh/Nichols for example.

Edited by MB.

White guy crashes a plane on purpose and kills everyone on board which is an act of terror. Media is trying to find a reason behind it and bingo it was due to depression. If this guy was Muslim think about what the media would be saying right now.

Not every depressed Muslim who crashes a jumbo jet because they're a selfish inconsiderate asshole is a terrorist...

Just look @ EgyptAir Flight 990 on October 31st 1999.

• Like 1

Mental illness is a killer.

the drugs make it far worse.

I won't argue with that my friend. Hopefully they'll get it right someday.

yeah i hope so as well, too many good people get driven over the edge.

Life is too stressful.

I just try to stay out of debt and hope I can spend time with the people whom I care about the most.

If I can work with those types of people, well then I couldn't ask for anything more - at all.

• Like 1

isn't it ironic how they make us arrive at the airport 2 hours before flight, scan our bags, force us to take off our shoes and turn out our pockets, take away our nail clippers and flu drops, make sure that we don't smoke and (in some cases) don't drink, and finally here we are, happy, exhausted and feckless, locked in a huge flying box with a depressed nutcase in a cockpit

• Like 3

isn't it ironic how they make us arrive at the airport 2 hours before flight, scan our bags, force us to take off our shoes and turn out our pockets, take away our nail clippers and flu drops, make sure that we don't smoke and (in some cases) don't drink, and finally here we are, happy, exhausted and feckless, locked in a huge flying box with a depressed nutcase in a cockpit

Thats actually quite hilairious more than ironic :lol: There's a fuckin' comedy sketch in that. Can you not drink neither? Fuck that. I remember once i got the fuckin' BA flight to Pakistan once, back when they actually did em still, and they kept handing out these complimentary drinks (they fucked up our tickets and we ended up getting free seats in posh class, me and my cousin) and i was just bangin' out the complimentary drinks and like, next thing i know i land in Pakistan, muslim country, pissed as a fuckin' fart, it was hilairious. I don't actually remember this but my cousin insists that i said to the customs fella 'oi, put my lambretta shirt back properly you smelly cunt' :lol:

Even Pakis think Pakis are stinky coonts.

That just reminds me of how I lost my virginity.

I mean,

"People died in those mountains!" :(

And all you got was a bumming? :lol:

Nah, but had she have showered, I might not have snuck out with her last beer.

• Like 1

Thats actually quite hilairious more than ironic :lol: There's a fuckin' comedy sketch in that. Can you not drink neither? Fuck that. I remember once i got the fuckin' BA flight to Pakistan once, back when they actually did em still, and they kept handing out these complimentary drinks (they fucked up our tickets and we ended up getting free seats in posh class, me and my cousin) and i was just bangin' out the complimentary drinks and like, next thing i know i land in Pakistan, muslim country, pissed as a fuckin' fart, it was hilairious. I don't actually remember this but my cousin insists that i said to the customs fella 'oi, put my lambretta shirt back properly you smelly cunt' :lol:

most of the international flights in here are alcohol free, no idea why. and it's ok when you fly couple of hours across Europe but when you got to fly for 10 hours it's a torture. but you can always buy a bottle of something good in duty-free and drink it from a plastic cup while nobody's watching

most of the international flights in here are alcohol free, no idea why. and it's ok when you fly couple of hours across Europe but when you got to fly for 10 hours it's a torture. but you can always buy a bottle of something good in duty-free and drink it from a plastic cup while nobody's watching

I had no idea you weren't allowed to drink your own booze on a plane until I got a roasting from a stewardess who found me spark out across three seats cuddling a half empty bottle of Bombay Sapphire halfway from Philadelphia to Heathrow. :lol:

Best thing about flying if you have an early flight is you can get to the airport at 8am and go straight to the bar for a pint and no one bats an eyelid.

Swap the word "flying" for "Teesside", the word "flight" for "bus" and the word "airport" for "Wetherspoons" and you pretty much have the exact same scenario. :lol:

• Like 1

Best thing about flying if you have an early flight is you can get to the airport at 8am and go straight to the bar for a pint and no one bats an eyelid.

8am is for lightweights. Four-five am in the morning in Manchester Airport having three-four pints before catching the flight to Rome, I was. In my defense, a lot of people seemed to have a similar idea, of getting semi blotto before flying.

I had no idea you weren't allowed to drink your own booze on a plane until I got a roasting from a stewardess who found me spark out across three seats cuddling a half empty bottle of Bombay Sapphire halfway from Philadelphia to Heathrow. :lol:

Swap the word "flying" for "Teesside", the word "flight" for "bus" and the word "airport" for "Wetherspoons" and you pretty much have the exact same scenario. :lol:

Weatherspoons has produced a new type of drinker, of, essentially old blokes ''who go to 'Spoons for the day''.

My cousin grew up in Grenoble in France and when I went to visit I commented on how nice it was that people in cafes would have a glass of beer reading the paper at 11 am then just go about there day. He didn't believe me when I told him this simply couldn't happen in the UK. Until he came to stay in Cardiff and a tramp shat himself in the Wetherspoons next to the train station at lunchtime. It was just after the smoking ban aswell where you were hyper sensitive to smells in pubs cos the smoke had stopped masking it.