Co-pilot DELIBERATELY Crashes Plane into Mountain!

Dazey

It's the sound I can't stand. I call it the Wetherspoons drone. There's no music or telly so you gust get this constant hum of 50 conversations. And good food? You must be joking surely.

It is all boxed up. It was Steak Night and they were 'out of steak' (!) but they had a 'mixed grill'' so the chav who was ordering said, ''well why don't you just use the steak that you would have used for the mixed grill''. ''Sorry but they are all boxed up''.

most of the international flights in here are alcohol free, no idea why. and it's ok when you fly couple of hours across Europe but when you got to fly for 10 hours it's a torture. but you can always buy a bottle of something good in duty-free and drink it from a plastic cup while nobody's watching

Everyone knows it would be a terrible idea serve vodka to plain full of Slavs :lol:.

Since we got into stereotypical jokes in this thread :P.

-------

On topic: I think they should have the 2 person rule and I really don't see why people think it'd be that easy to kill someone while seated and flying.. They can't bring arms in there I suppose.. And also why would the second person have to be someone who's easy to kill? :huh:

most of the international flights in here are alcohol free, no idea why. and it's ok when you fly couple of hours across Europe but when you got to fly for 10 hours it's a torture. but you can always buy a bottle of something good in duty-free and drink it from a plastic cup while nobody's watching

Everyone knows it would be a terrible idea serve vodka to plain full of Slavs :lol:.

Since we got into stereotypical jokes in this thread :P.

-------

On topic: I think they should have the 2 person rule and I really don't see why people think it'd be that easy to kill someone while seated and flying.. They can't bring arms in there I suppose.. And also why would the second person have to be someone who's easy to kill? :huh:

do they ever serve vodka on board? :lol: to my observation, it's mostly shitty wine and beer.

on the other hand, i don't drink vodka, and if you completely uninterested in something, it disappears from your subjective reality at some point :lol:

The outcome of this is that when a pilot has to use the restroom, an air stewart will have to stay in the cockpit with the other pilot.

So that a 19 year old air Stewardess can rugby tackle the fully grown male co-pilot in an emergency?

And what if the steward(ess) has bad intentions? We're just so irrational. There is no 0% risk.

The outcome of this is that when a pilot has to use the restroom, an air stewart will have to stay in the cockpit with the other pilot.

So that a 19 year old air Stewardess can rugby tackle the fully grown male co-pilot in an emergency?

I suppose the idea is that a depressed pilot who considers crashing a plane is much less likely to do it if he can't do it in solitude or has to brawl someone else in the process.

on the other hand, i don't drink vodka, and if you completely uninterested in something, it disappears from your subjective reality at some point :lol:do they ever serve vodka on board? :lol: to my observation, it's mostly shitty wine and beer.

I don't know to be honest :lol:. I can't even crack a racial joke correctly :facepalm:. And you not drinking it doesn't help me with that either :max:. I'll stop being racist then... thanks a lot :max:.

I suppose the idea is that a depressed pilot who considers crashing a plane is much less likely to do it if he can't do it in solitude or has to brawl someone else in the process.

Well this and.. why can't there be trained security personnel? Either way how do you kill someone silently while flying a plane unarmed?!

I don't know to be honest :lol:. I can't even crack a racial joke correctly :facepalm:. And you not drinking it doesn't help me with that either :max:. I'll stop being racist then... thanks a lot :max:.

vodka jokes are better in Russian context. next time try harder :lol:

• Like 1