What Does Axl Do Every Day?

Before he goes to bed he arranges his collection of Felix the Cat Clocks and makes sure that every one is exactly on the right time. He turns all the light switches on and off three times. Then he arranges his collection of music. Then he goes to bed. But if he steps on a crack on his way there, he has to start all over again.

Come on people, stop obsessing.

Edited by Randy Jesus

He spent less time creating music and doing anything useless ,this guy is just loosing time everyday,he dont have family,dont have kids,how many hours can someone spent to whores,drinking etc.

He's the last real rock star :shrugs:

Don't you have to make music to be considered a rock star?
Good point.

Tho hanging with Band members The Beta and Fernando certainly raises his rock star cred.

And him and DJ probably still go out and get drunk and end kicking other dude's asses in fights.

Edited by Apollo

He spent less time creating music and doing anything useless ,this guy is just loosing time everyday,he dont have family,dont have kids,how many hours can someone spent to whores,drinking etc.

He's the last real rock star :shrugs:

Don't you have to make music to be considered a rock star?

No. Jesus hasn't released anything for thousands of years- doesn't make him any less the rock star. In fact, it makes him more rock star.

If I knew Vancouver 02 would've went down the way it did I'd have gotten a passport, bought plane tix, and paid for front row seats. Sometimes the most rock n roll thing is no rock n roll. I thought it was a great way for Axl to kick off his comeback tour.

You realize nobody even got into the bulding right? It wasn't rock n' roll at all. It was a fucking asshole having no respect for fans who paid hundreds upwards of a thousand dollars when all was said and done to see him perform and the jackass didn't even have the courtesy to be in the country where the show was to take place. Rock n Roll my ass. Rock N Roll would've been getting there on time and kicking everyone's ass with a mind blowing performance. That's rock n roll. Not pussy no showing. I was at the front of the line, literally the first person in line when the security guy came out and announced the show was cancelled. That's a massive fucking letdown. You think it's cool but you'r just some dude on the internet saying shit because you think it sounds cool. It wasn't even remotely cool.

If I knew Vancouver 02 would've went down the way it did I'd have gotten a passport, bought plane tix, and paid for front row seats. Sometimes the most rock n roll thing is no rock n roll. I thought it was a great way for Axl to kick off his comeback tour.

How are you supposed to enjoy this disaster? Usually most people's response would be to get the hell out of dodge.

That's exactly what it was. We stood back and watched as douchebags started trashing the outside of the building. from the time the show was cancelled to the time the police had dogs chase the crowd through the parking lot it was about 20 minutes. That was it. Oh wow we watched some idiots break stuff and then left. It was fuckking dumb. To go all that way for that? Yeah there was nothing cool about it at all.

Hey I said its appealing to me and it is. You want a safe, timely, efficient show, blah, blah, blah. That ain't a rock n roll mindset in my eyes. Not in the least. Certainly there are no shortage of bands that will give you that if that's what you want...and from some bands that is what I want but that isn't now nor was it ever what I wanted from GNR I want. As the late great David Briggs once said "rock n roll ain't safe. It's elemental. People get old, get married, have kids, house, and they wanna play it safe. You can't have it both ways. Either you're a rock n roller or you're not."

That's seriously the mentality of a 12 year old kid thinking it's so badass. Not sure what to say to that other than you're a straight up lier if you say you'd have thought "oh wow man cool. Let's riot, Axl isn't even in Canada and the show got cancelled and I drove for 12 hours to get here. This is badass dude! Rock N Roll!! " Honestly you're a guy on the internet trying too hard to be cool right now.

If you think anyone (kids even) sit around and say shit like that its just proof furthermore that you are definitely not bad ass unlike rock n roll riots which are in fact kind of bad-ass. I'll go you one step further- riots are completely underrated. Sometimes riots are good.

the funny thing is based on what I do day to day for work, I'm more "badass" than pretty much anyone posting here. Yeah I just bragged about being "badass", but when some fake ass poseur on the internet tries to tell me what's badass I kinda have to laugh at it. I know what real badass is and trust me it's not a fucking pussy who doesn't show up to his own show so a bunch of fake ass losers who think their tough can trash an arena. If you think rioting is badass and makes you tough, I got news for ya.

• Like 1

You realize nobody even got into the bulding right? It wasn't rock n' roll at all. It was a fucking asshole having no respect for fans who paid hundreds upwards of a thousand dollars when all was said and done to see him perform and the jackass didn't even have the courtesy to be in the country where the show was to take place. Rock n Roll my ass. Rock N Roll would've been getting there on time and kicking everyone's ass with a mind blowing performance. That's rock n roll. Not pussy no showing. I was at the front of the line, literally the first person in line when the security guy came out and announced the show was cancelled. That's a massive fucking letdown. You think it's cool but you'r just some dude on the internet saying shit because you think it sounds cool. It wasn't even remotely cool.

How are you supposed to enjoy this disaster? Usually most people's response would be to get the hell out of dodge.

That's exactly what it was. We stood back and watched as douchebags started trashing the outside of the building. from the time the show was cancelled to the time the police had dogs chase the crowd through the parking lot it was about 20 minutes. That was it. Oh wow we watched some idiots break stuff and then left. It was fuckking dumb. To go all that way for that? Yeah there was nothing cool about it at all.

Hey I said its appealing to me and it is. You want a safe, timely, efficient show, blah, blah, blah. That ain't a rock n roll mindset in my eyes. Not in the least. Certainly there are no shortage of bands that will give you that if that's what you want...and from some bands that is what I want but that isn't now nor was it ever what I wanted from GNR I want. As the late great David Briggs once said "rock n roll ain't safe. It's elemental. People get old, get married, have kids, house, and they wanna play it safe. You can't have it both ways. Either you're a rock n roller or you're not."

That's seriously the mentality of a 12 year old kid thinking it's so badass. Not sure what to say to that other than you're a straight up lier if you say you'd have thought "oh wow man cool. Let's riot, Axl isn't even in Canada and the show got cancelled and I drove for 12 hours to get here. This is badass dude! Rock N Roll!! " Honestly you're a guy on the internet trying too hard to be cool right now.

If you think anyone (kids even) sit around and say shit like that its just proof furthermore that you are definitely not bad ass unlike rock n roll riots which are in fact kind of bad-ass. I'll go you one step further- riots are completely underrated. Sometimes riots are good.

the funny thing is based on what I do day to day for work, I'm more "badass" than pretty much anyone posting here. Yeah I just bragged about being "badass", but when some fake ass poseur on the internet tries to tell me what's badass I kinda have to laugh at it. I know what real badass is and trust me it's not a fucking pussy who doesn't show up to his own show so a bunch of fake ass losers who think their tough can trash an arena. If you think rioting is badass and makes you tough, I got news for ya.

Wankerrrrrrrrrrrrr :lol:

• Like 1

Axl's up all night and sleeps all day. I know I would if I could. I doubt Axl has to be anywhere at any given time, so he does things his way.

Good for him. I want that life.

You want to sleep during the day and be awake at night? Why?

You would rather trade your kids and grand kids and the life u built for a rather insulated and isolated life that is full of leaches and crazy fans?

Edited by Apollo

It is a legit question though as every other musician is either locked into the process of making an album, or touring. Occasionally they have breaks but those breaks are never as long as Axl's, whereby whole years go by. Other 'celebs'? Actors usually have movie projects. Sportsmen? Playing or training?

Axl literally does nothing. He just sort of, exists, and posts on tweeter now-and-then.

He is jerking and mastrubating trying to think a fckin lyric? :facepalm:

I don't think he jacked off since 1986... he got pussy every day from that point

He is not "hitting the bulls every night" just seduce some woman/or more likely at this point, paid for a hooker or something

Edited by Strange Broue

Axl rose and kimi raikkonen,two guys dont give a fuck what people saying or think about them.

Kimi maybe but I wouldn't agree on Axl. One of the reasons Axl is such a recluse is that he's being sheltered from everything that could cause him emotional turmoil. The reason for that is that Axl does care about what people say about him. I think he cares too much and that's why he's inclined to avoid the whole thing (media in general) altogether because he doesn't take the endless bashing lightly.

Edited by Sisyphus

Probably in the studio on a daily basis.

Yep ... and I bet he does that just for fun, with no schedules ... some people goes to the gymn, Axl goes to the studio ...

Yeah! Eminem spends most of his time at the studio, why doesn't Axl. Plus he has a studio in his home, its padlocked though to keep Team Brazil & Fernando out.