What Does Axl Do Every Day?

Probably in the studio on a daily basis.

Yep ... and I bet he does that just for fun, with no schedules ... some people goes to the gymn, Axl goes to the studio ...

Yeah! Eminem spends most of his time at the studio, why doesn't Axl. Plus he has a studio in his home, its padlocked though to keep Team Brazil & Fernando out.

Yep, just because he's not showing his music/muscules, doesn't mean he doesn't go to the studio/gymn.

People are used to this FB lifestyle where everybody posts in pubic everything they are doing in real time ... and they think that whoever doesn't do the same aren't doing anything at all ... lol

Axl is old school, he has no FB.

Edited by GUNNER PT
  • Like 1

Yeah! Eminem spends most of his time at the studio, why doesn't Axl. Plus he has a studio in his home, its padlocked though to keep Team Brazil & Fernando out.

I want a video of the desperation of TB when Axl escaped his cell to go record at Sebastian's studio. Beta & Fernando surely called the LAPD.

Edited by tinyrobot

And it hurts too much to see you

And how you left yourself behind

You know I wouldn't wanna be you

Now there's a hell I can't describe

I still wonder he wrote those lyrics for Erin or Stephanie

I'd love for a new album to drop but since the hiatus is in full swing I just can't see it any time soon maybe next year. I just want to hear CD:2, with Bucket, Finck, Fortus, Stinson, maybe Bumblefoot, the music those guys worked which was intended for the follow to CD. I just think that stuff has lots of appeal. He must have lots of various material to work with, at least 20-25 years of ideas, Axl has been tinkering with drum machines since the 80's, he's got credits for producing & digital editing on CD. I'd just love a few demo's or something.

Maybe like other songs, a composite.

Those lines above fit Seymour just running off with a billionaire. Leaving her true self behind.

The innocence inside I read somewhere could be reference to Erin's miscarriage. But maybe not.

Only memories part seems to be about old band.

Remember Erin and Stephanie were sisters in another life and out to get Axl.

SOD, TWAT, Prostitute seem like the Seymour Ballads. With Better as the post game analysis.

Probably in the studio on a daily basis.

Yep ... and I bet he does that just for fun, with no schedules ... some people goes to the gymn, Axl goes to the studio ...

It should be fucking mega-pad-locked with big goons holding sub-machine guns guarding it 24-7. None of those people should be allowed to even be in Axls fucking life. They should be banished for good. Makes me sick just thinking about it. How the fuck has this been allowed to transpire in the first place?? Fucking unbelievable man. They've obviously got some fucking serious dirt on the poor guy and are blackmailing him and holding him fucking hostage. Plus holding him back from releasing anymore new music. It's fucked up. I wish I could do something to put an end to it. 1980's Axl wouldn't have tolerated these leeches bullshit for even one second. He would've kicked that little punks nuts in repeatedly with his fucking cowboy boots and fucked him right up. His fucking band?? Holy fucking horse shit man...

Those lines above fit Seymour just running off with a billionaire. Leaving her true self behind.

The innocence inside I read somewhere could be reference to Erin's miscarriage. But maybe not.

SOD, TWAT, Prostitute seem like the Seymour Ballads. With Better as the post game analysis.

SOD seems a mixture of Erin and Steph, TWAT and Prostitute are totally for Steph, Sorry and Better seem to be for Steph and Slash, even though Axl said Sorry was for the media, but it seems for Slash and Steph, This I love is 100% for Erin, Riad is for Erin's ex brother in law, I.R.S is most prob for Steph too but im not sure, Madagascar is about himself

SOD seems a mixture of Erin and Steph, TWAT and Prostitute are totally for Steph, Sorry and Better seem to be for Steph and Slash, even though Axl said Sorry was for the media, but it seems for Slash and Steph, This I love is 100% for Erin, Riad is for Erin's ex brother in law, I.R.S is most prob for Steph too but im not sure, Madagascar is about himself
Sorry is media, Internet but there is that Slash line too.

Chi dem is really about the new line up with a political rant at the end.

Shacklers is about the Chicago school shooting, mr brownstone implicated by media.

Scraped media again?

IRS - Axl is raging Dont it feel amazing. It's got to be about some band member leaving and suing Axl. Or the Steph/Erin court case.

If the World is the hardest because its kind of positive in a way. Who's he signing about? Sasha or Beta? It's a straight love song that's why it should have been the main single. I guess it was on a movie so maybe it was.