DJ Ashba - New Interview (Nothing happening)

Axl said he had two completed albums. Why sit on them for years?

I'm starting to wonder of the mythical GnR heavyweight songs maybe aren't as good as we all assumed. The General. Soulmonster. Checkmate. The one that was supposed to be Nov Rain meets disco or something like that.

Maybe what's complete are another round of Scraped and Rhiad and Silkworms.

Zutaut described Atlas as a glam rock November Rain. Saw it as the first single.

I think the next one could be the last one though. Getting it out and touring it will take Axl into his 60s.

So everyone in the band is out releasing albums and touring with other bands.

Axl has two completed albums and a full vault of song ideas (some old, some from DJ) that are at various stages of completion.

GnR's last album was seven years ago.

When exactly does round two start?

For the love of God, AXL please share your music with the millions of fans who put you in that mansion and have allowed you to live the life of a king. Thank your millions of fans by sharing new music with them.

• Like 1

Axl has two completed albums and a full vault of song ideas (some old, some from DJ) that are at various stages of completion.

For the love of God, AXL please share your music with the millions of fans who put you in that mansion and have allowed you to live the life of a king. Thank your millions of fans by sharing new music with them.

Life doesn't own you a happy ending, or whatever crap Axl said once that made an army of lunatics happy not to hear new music.

• Like 4

Life doesn't own you a happy ending, or whatever crap Axl said once that made an army of lunatics happy not to hear new music.

GnR band members, management and fan base are the only band "team" that insults people that want to financially support their favorite artist. It is really quite remarkable. Mind boggling.

• Like 4

Non-stop touring? WTF?
The last couple of years the band has only toured 2-3 months a year. Tour for three months, take nine months off = non-stop touring?

The entire rest of the band is out touring and playing with other bands. Axl seems to be the only one who is on hiatus from his musical career.

Sad, because musically Axl has more to say than all the other guys put together.

Two completed albums in the can. One album release in the last 20-plus years. Makes perfect sense for Axl to sit on those two albums and not release them. :facepalm:

Hopefully Axl is getting himself in shape, DJ and everyone else are on hiatus, reunion to come after everyone's schedules are freed up.

While I think some type of reunion will happen in the next year or two, I am only dreaming about Axl getting himself in shape in order to improve his energy and voice.

Dj touring sixx am, dizzy and Fortus with dead daisies touring this summer til December, tommy's recording new replacements stuff soon according to blabbermouth, frank and pitman doing whatever they do in the dj band thing

Only Axl left and nobody knows a thing

Hopefully Axl is getting himself in shape, DJ and everyone else are on hiatus, reunion to come after everyone's schedules are freed up.

While I think some type of reunion will happen in the next year or two, I am only dreaming about Axl getting himself in shape in order to improve his energy and voice.

Izzy/Duff or Buckethead with Brain?