DJ Ashba - New Interview (Nothing happening)

I like Ashba. He brings some of the sleazy classic appeal back. He's more of a throwback. He certainly has a lot of stage presence. DJ is more about feel. You can tell he's most comfortable in the role of composer and doesn't seem to caught up in technicalities. I think he's a strong focal point of not only the sound, but the overall attitude and image of Guns N Roses moving forward.

Also I think wearing the hat is a sign of respect- its a tribute to the legacy of GNR. Its integral. Its kind of like he's been handed the baton.

Edited by Mr. Dude
  • Like 1

I like Ashba. He brings some of the sleazy classic appeal back. He's more of a throwback. He certainly has a lot of stage presence. DJ is more about feel. You can tell he's most comfortable in the role of composer and doesn't seem to caught up in technicalities. I think he's a strong focal point of not only the sound, but the overall attitude and image of Guns N Roses moving forward.

Also I think wearing the hat is a sign of respect- its a tribute to the legacy of GNR. Its integral. Its kind of like he's been handed the baton.

chris-farley-coffee-crystals-o_zps905436

Edited by DR DOOM

I guess this interview is edited, the real original interview is

"We are working very hard on the new record, Axl has a ton of material, I talk to him everyday and send him songs and tell about my Swag, we just have to choose which song to be on the album, I will take a bullet for him, Yes there will be more touring, Please buy my Swag" - DJ Ashba

• Like 1

went to sixx am thursday night, talked to DJ, says "we have been touring for years,we need a nice break from each other" i told him well I look forward to the new album, he said thanks and gave me a fist bump…shad a joking tone,but still doesnt sound promising.

went to sixx am thursday night, talked to DJ, says "we have been touring for years,we need a nice break from each other" i told him well I look forward to the new album, he said thanks and gave me a fist bumpshad a joking tone,but still doesnt sound promising.

"Band of brothers"

"take a bullet for each other"

went to sixx am thursday night, talked to DJ, says "we have been touring for years,we need a nice break from each other" i told him well I look forward to the new album, he said thanks and gave me a fist bumpshad a joking tone,but still doesnt sound promising.

"Band of brothers"

"take a bullet for each other"

• Like 1

went to sixx am thursday night, talked to DJ, says "we have been touring for years,we need a nice break from each other" i told him well I look forward to the new album, he said thanks and gave me a fist bump…shad a joking tone,but still doesnt sound promising.

Are you lying to make yourself look cool? Tell me.

lol if i was i would added,then we partied and I got all the groupies,haha….for real though no i wouldnt make it up

lol if i was i would added,then we partied and I got all the groupies,haha.for real though no i wouldnt make it up

DJs not even lying to make himself look cool anymore, why would cuneo77? Lol

• Like 3

lol if i was i would added,then we partied and I got all the groupies,haha.for real though no i wouldnt make it up

DJs not even lying to make himself look cool anymore, why would cuneo77? Lol

hahaha!