DJ Ashba - New Interview (Nothing happening)

Axl tends to reinvent himself during these breaks...maybe it's what he needs.

Maybe he is done though. I wouldn't blame him if he were. DJ is pretty much saying you won't see Axl for a long time. He's usually the optimist so coming from him it's likely Axl could be gone for 2-5 years.

It's amazing how out of all the members of Guns it's Axl who has done nothing. Even Izzy has created more music than Axl. Slash-Duff-Steven-Gilby-Matt....I'm sure even Tracy & Roberta have done more musically than Axl the last 20+ years. Amazing how someone that had so much talent and drive has done so little. TB- must have total control over him. Weird that an adult can let that happen.

• Like 1

Dj touring sixx am, dizzy and Fortus with dead daisies touring this summer til December, tommy's recording new replacements stuff soon according to blabbermouth, frank and pitman doing whatever they do in the dj band thing

Only Axl left and nobody knows a thing

AM is gonna be back on the road and in studio next year, too. I have no idea how GNR is gonna do anything before 2017...

Axl Rose is done. There is a legitimate chance we will never see him perform live again.

Then There Was A Time is about us, the fans, that he would do anything for us back then.

Yesterdays, he ain't got time to reminisce old novelties.

Prostitute, my envy of youth was misunderstood, but enjoy it for what you might lose.