DJ Ashba - New Interview (Nothing happening)

Axl Rose is done. There is a legitimate chance we will never see him perform live again.

i dunno why some people posting this shit over and over again...

he needs money to feed/fund a world wide vacation for TB, therefore he needs more touring

I'm also willing to bet axl will never perform live again, let alone release music.

How much you want to put down?

Probably he is just talking out of his ass so challenge him for real is pointless

I would use a word for him, but there's a chance that i might get a warning point for stating the obvious

I'm also willing to bet axl will never perform live again, let alone release music.

Of course he'll release music. We don't know the terms of GnR's record contract but I doubt that Interscope will let Axl walk away.

nail in the head

Edited by Strange Broue

Axl is going to return but not under the Gn'R name. I have valid sources.

(I don't have sources)

There's only room for one legit insider 'round these parts.

My apologies! I noticed we were getting low on inside sources lately.

Someone give us information! We are slowly spinning into the dark years...but there's no light at the end of this tunnel. Heeeeeellllllpppppp!!!

This would be such a retarded bet :lol: In theory you could be waiting up to 20 years or so for it to be decided cos even if he doesn't do anything until his he was on his deathbed you still couldn't be sure.

In 2008 who would have imagined that we'd get another Star Wars movie before Axl releases a follow up to CD? We'll likley see more Darth Vader in 2015 than Axl Rose. Axl is a hack!

• Like 2

So everyone in the band is out releasing albums and touring with other bands.

Axl has two completed albums and a full vault of song ideas (some old, some from DJ) that are at various stages of completion.

GnR's last album was seven years ago.

When exactly does round two start?

For the love of God, AXL please share your music with the millions of fans who put you in that mansion and have allowed you to live the life of a king. Thank your millions of fans by sharing new music with them.

Life doesn't own you a happy ending, or whatever crap Axl said once that made an army of lunatics happy not to hear new music.

GnR band members, management and fan base are the only band "team" that insults people that want to financially support their favorite artist. It is really quite remarkable. Mind boggling.

That is and always was the GNR way. Its their trademark ethos. You know where you are?

Edited by Mr. Dude

Axl Rose is done. There is a legitimate chance we will never see him perform live again.

Then There Was A Time is about us, the fans, that he would do anything for us back then.

Yesterdays, he ain't got time to reminisce old novelties.

Prostitute, my envy of youth was misunderstood, but enjoy it for what you might lose.

Rocket Queen, Yesterdays, Prostitute are all the final words on those records.

On Prostitute I think Axl is saying goodbye to a certain person or era.

No he probably is just recovering from surgery.

Surgery to remove his finger from his ass?

With Slash already in his ass I am suprised he has enough room for his finger

• Like 1

So everyone in the band is out releasing albums and touring with other bands.

Axl has two completed albums and a full vault of song ideas (some old, some from DJ) that are at various stages of completion.

GnR's last album was seven years ago.

When exactly does round two start?

For the love of God, AXL please share your music with the millions of fans who put you in that mansion and have allowed you to live the life of a king. Thank your millions of fans by sharing new music with them.

Life doesn't own you a happy ending, or whatever crap Axl said once that made an army of lunatics happy not to hear new music.

GnR band members, management and fan base are the only band "team" that insults people that want to financially support their favorite artist. It is really quite remarkable. Mind boggling.

That is and always was the GNR way. Its their trademark ethos. You know where you are?

I'm in the Garden