I have to buy something at Best Buy for $5

ZoSoRose

The cheapest bra and knickers. Only you have to go get served by a lady cashier and strike up a conversation with her that goes 'yeah, it's the 16th tommorow. My mothers anniversary.' then wait for a reply and if she don't and just looks at you odd and go 'yeah, 10th anniversary of her passing, i like to dress as her on the day, y'know, as a tribute'.

And film it all and post it on here, now remember you said you wouldn't cop out :lol:

• Like 1

The cheapest bra and knickers. Only you have to go get served by a lady cashier and strike up a conversation with her that goes 'yeah, it's the 16th tommorow. My mothers anniversary.' then wait for a reply and if she don't and just looks at you odd and go 'yeah, 10th anniversary of her passing, i like to dress as her on the day, y'know, as a tribute'.

And film it all and post it on here, now remember you said you wouldn't cop out :lol:

Ding ding ding we have a winner!

Go to the assistant and ask if you can buy a 5 dollar gift card. Then whip out your 5 dollar gift card to pay.

Then 30 minutes later return to the same cashier and say you wanted a different coloured one, she'll then ask what colour you wanted, you then say oh you know the one I paid with? Do you still do them in that colour?

Edited by spunko12345
  • Like 3

I feel like half the ppl in this thread don't no what a best buy is lol.

I suspected it had something to do with music due to the whole CD bollocks but something in me kept saying 'its one of them yankee stores like Walmart that sells everything' :lol:

I feel like half the ppl in this thread don't no what a best buy is lol.

I suspected it had something to do with music due to the whole CD bollocks but something in me kept saying 'its one of them yankee stores like Walmart that sells everything' :lol:
Hahah. Ya it's an electronics store.