DJ Ashba quits Guns N' Roses

LOL at the people saying Axl needs to call Robin or Bucket. GTFO!

True, he needs to call Robin, Bucket and Brain.

We're talking about Guns N Roses. Why anyone would want a rehash of fake GnR at this stage of the game is ridiculous. Fuck everything to do with NuGnR. It's not even Guns N Roses. Getting the old band from 2001 back together would be a fucking joke.

Yes, because it worked so well the first time they were in the "band" :lol:

It produce a CD that i really enjoy. Plus they are awesome live. Better than the old ones.

Better than the old ones? You should be banned. This brain washed opinion that Bucket Era GnR was better than Slash era GnR is so asinine. Fanboys are the worst.

• Like 1

It produce a CD that i really enjoy. Plus they are awesome live. Better than the old ones.

Better than the old ones? You should be banned. This brain washed opinion that Bucket Era GnR was better than Slash era GnR is so asinine. Fanboys are the worst.

yes, it was more interesting.

Izzy, Duff, Slash, Bucket, Robin, Ron, DJ

But Axl wasn't the sole reason the original band broke up right? Please. All these guys have walked out and the one common denominator is Axl Rose.

Brainwashed by what/who exactly? What's this massive, influential force that's trumpeting the 2001/2 lineup and causing people to abandon all reason?

Is it not at all possible that Ashba departed because some deal was worked out behind the scenes?

Let's backtrack a bit here:

Bumblefoot was both unwilling, really, and unable, to talk about his status in the band. He seemed to be wanting the leave the door open; I think he even said he wasn't ready to close out that long of a chapter in his life.

We've heard rumors that Bumble and DJ didn't get along; that Bumble resented DJ being paid more etc and other things like that.

Is it possible that a condition of Bumble staying, was DJ leaving? And once Ashba's SIXX AM plans solidified - being on tour for the next tour years - some sort of deal was broken?

Is it possible that maybe behind the scenes, Robin or someone rejoined and Ashba was asked politely to resign? Not in any bitter way, but in a very amicable, mutually agreed split?

Is it possible DJ read this forum one day, was overwhelmed by the #bullies, and asked Axl if he could resign?

I don't think the band is being so much "dumped" by Ashba. I think there must've been some sort of mutual agreement, something behind the scenes we don't know of, for it to have been handled so publicly. When is the last time you remember any GN'R member saying they left publicly? Even when Robin left, he made no statement of it.

The last member to publicly they say they parted company with Guns was Slash - and we saw Axl's reaction to that: An angry, rambling fax.

DJ announces his departure and meanwhile Axl is writing snarky tweets about Snoop Dog - not seeming none too perturbed by it.

I think the band knew about it well in advance and it might even have been arranged on some level. There's more here than meets the eye.

The real question is now that GNR is done, does this mean the forum is done as well?

I don't see why. Led Zeppelin have a forum and bar a couple of one-off reunions, they've been done for 35 years.

There would still be Del's twitter to discuss.

• Like 1

He needs to call Tracii Guns and Paul Tobias!!!

He doesn't need to call Paul. Paul's in the Vault right in his house.

Ron is out.

Ron is OUT!!

RON IS OUT!!!!

How the fuck does anyone not get that yet. Even his last FB post, and his tweet yesterday....for Christ's sake..

He's out for now. It could very well stay that way, but I think there's still a chance Bumble will return in the future to help Axl out. Perhaps after a break he'll feel like doing it again and making some money in the process.

I think it will be a wise move to try and convince Bumble to return, if Axl ever manages to release CD ll.

Ron is out.

Ron is OUT!!

RON IS OUT!!!!

How the fuck does anyone not get that yet. Even his last FB post, and his tweet yesterday....for Christ's sake..

He's out for now. It could very well stay that way, but I think there's still a chance Bumble will return in the future to help Axl out. Perhaps after a break he'll feel like doing it again and making some money in the process.

I think it will be a wise move to try and convince Bumble to return, if Axl ever manages to release CD ll.

Agreed. Ron's left the door open, but has made it clear he just wants some space from GN'R. I don't think he's fully, 100% forever out.

They could all leave and it wouldn't make a lick of difference.

I really think Axl should swallow his pride and get the real band back together or at least just stop dragging the GNR name through the mud...cause these guys ain't Guns N Roses.