Slash comments on talking with Axl again - "It was probably way over due. It's very cool."

It would be so fucking cool!!! :)11899968_1639290743019401_68589899162115

Quit posting these....I'm wetting myself....yet depressed. *actually these are awesome. Make me yearn for the days of GnR
It's amazing how less ridiculous Axl looks with slash next to him. Everything about this is just cool.

Great point. Axl actually looks great next to Slash...........vs a guy with a KFC bucket over his face or a (LOL) DJ Ashba. *I just LOL when I picture that guy.

Yeah he does. Must piss people off when a bloke wearing a kfc bucket on his head can play a guitar just as good as you.

Not as good. Better

• Like 2

Quit posting these....I'm wetting myself....yet depressed. *actually these are awesome. Make me yearn for the days of GnR
It's amazing how less ridiculous Axl looks with slash next to him. Everything about this is just cool.
Great point. Axl actually looks great next to Slash...........vs a guy with a KFC bucket over his face or a (LOL) DJ Ashba. *I just LOL when I picture that guy.
Yeah he does. Must piss people off when a bloke wearing a kfc bucket on his head can play a guitar just as good as you.

Not as good. Better

Yeah the bucket guy is so good- remember all those great bands he's formed? All those great albums he's sold (must be in the hundreds by now)? All those sold out (stadiums and multi night arena's) tours? All those hit songs he's written? All those other big name bands that are just waiting to snatch him up? Neither do I.

• Like 1

Not as good. Better

Yeah the bucket guy is so good- remember all those great bands he's formed? All those great albums he's sold (must be in the hundreds by now)? All those sold out (stadiums and multi night arena's) tours? All those hit songs he's written? All those other big name bands that are just waiting to snatch him up? Neither do I.

mtfker do some research b4 you speak

sure you don't like buckethead but denying his talent is pure insanity

Edited by shjtjustgotreal

Not as good. Better

mtfker if do some research b4 you speak

I'm no guitar/musician dork but I'm sure the guy is a "technically" good guitar player. Good for him....but I could give a Rats ass about a guitarist being all anal and "perfect" on every note. And a KFC bucket on head...really? What an idiot.

• Like 2

BH looks like an idiot but Axl was even more of an idiot when he hired him. That freak show was doomed to failure.

Anyway, I didn't like how BH played the AFD music. The only good thing he did with Axl was the TWAT solo, but I'm sure Slash would have written a better one.

• Like 1

Not as good. Better

I'm no guitar/musician dork but I'm sure the guy is a "technically" good guitar player. Good for him....but I could give a Rats ass about a guitarist being all anal and "perfect" on every note. And a KFC bucket on head...really? What an idiot.

again, do some research, he's not just technical

also if you think wearing a bucket on the head makes any difference to a musician, you're the idiot

Not as good. Better

also if you think wearing a bucket on the head makes any difference to a musician, you're the idiot

OK you're right- bucketface or whatever he's called is the greatest musician this world has known. Probably better than Jimmy, Eddie, Slash, Clapton and Satrioni combined. I'll give you that. And all those great songs he's written...too many to name. He still looks like a retard with a KFC bucket on. Imagine Jimmy Page with a Burger King crown on. Maybe Clapton will tour with a Ronald McDonald outfit on.

Edited by Snowmass
  • Like 1

Not as good. Better

OK you're right- bucketface or whatever he's called is the greatest musician this world has known. Probably better than Jimmy, Eddie, Slash, Clapton and Satrioni combined. I'll give you that. And all those great songs he's written...too many to name. He still looks like a retard with a KFC bucket on. Imagine Jimmy Page with a Burger King crown on. Maybe Clapton will tour with a Ronald McDonald outfit on.

there are 2 reasons i'll let you think you've won this one

1. this thread is about slash and axl

2. i can't compromise and go down to your level of stupidity

btw it's "satriani"

Not as good. Better

1. this thread is about slash and axl

Agree on this.

Wkuk :facepalm:

Just a pissed off with the constant new GnR bashing in this thread. It tied us over for over 15 years while the others walked away.

Oh shut up! nuGnR tied us over for 15 years? nuGnR fucked around for 15+ years. They didn't tied us over. They basically left fans with emty promises. They insulted their fans with "get on board or fuck off" and "X amount of Tuesdays left", "We had a 3 hour meeting to discuss future meetings", type statements. They strung fans along if anything. They didn't even remotely deliver on what ours and their expectation were. NuGnR tied us over for 15 years............ How brainwashed and delusional in your Axl fandom can some of you actually be? It hits new levels everyday. This thread is just a prime example of what the vast majority of fans want. "Vast majority" doesn't even remotely begin to describe it accurately. NuGnR are and have been a colossal failure so the nuGnR bashing is fully warrented............ NuGnR has tied us over for 15 year :facepalm:

• Like 3

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/guns-n-roses-reunion-rumors-quashed/

"Unfortunately, it sounds like that was just wishful thinking — at least according to Soundwave promoter A.J. Maddah, who tells Music Feeds that as fun as it’s been for him to indulge in the fantasy of hosting one of rock’s most long hoped-for reunions, he has to point out the obvious: Getting those guys back together would take a long time and a lot of lawyers."

"Unfortunately, it sounds like that was just wishful thinking — at least according to Soundwave promoter A.J. Maddah, who tells Music Feeds that as fun as it’s been for him to indulge in the fantasy of hosting one of rock’s most long hoped-for reunions, he has to point out the obvious: Getting those guys back together would take a long time and a lot of lawyers."

just saw this

i thought it had something to do with anyone related to the band

the article is pretty dumb

• Like 1

Who the hell cares what the dumb ass promoter has to say? He knows shit, not even one tenth of the shit we know. The soundwave rumour was obvious bullshit and here he's right. But other than that what he says is just as worthy as what I happen to shit out every morning... :facepalm:

"Unfortunately, it sounds like that was just wishful thinking at least according to Soundwave promoter A.J. Maddah, who tells Music Feeds that as fun as its been for him to indulge in the fantasy of hosting one of rocks most long hoped-for reunions, he has to point out the obvious: Getting those guys back together would take a long time and a lot of lawyers."

just saw this

i thought it had something to do with anyone related to the band

the article is pretty dumb

Indeed. We already knew that wasn't going to happen, so it says nothing. If it were band related and entirely confirming or denying the reunion stuff then I would be interested.

Lemme get this straight, just because this Soundwave promoter says its false a reunited GNR isnt playing his festival its all of a sudden true that Axl and Slash arent talking now, when it came from Slashs own mouth....i know i didnt hear Slash say that they were playing a festival or even actually reuniting in that video. Just that he and Axl have been talking and squashed some negative resentments theyve had towards each other. Just the media playing up a scenario that was never even confirmed by any party in the first place.

Edited by ChineseIRS
  • Like 1