Will the world forgive Axl if he doesn't do the reunion?

I wont forgive Axl if he DOES a reunion.

I love Axl only coz of his self destructive attitude. Always taking decisions which make fans irritate. Plus hes said plenty of times "not in this lifetime" or NEVER. So why bow down?

I kind of agree with you. Deep down, I just want to see Axl hire two more gunslingers and soldier on or reunite with say Finck or Tobias or Tracii Guns or all three.

I will support whatever decision Axl makes. Passionate people often make strong statements in the heat of the moment. Things are only truly hopeless when you reach a state of indifference.

I will support whatever decision Axl makes. Passionate people often make strong statements in the heat of the moment. Things are only truly hopeless when you reach a state of indifference.

I'll keep taking punches until their will grows tired

I'll swallow poison until I grow immune

I will scream my lungs out til it fills this room

But how much difference does it make

If he decide to murder your family you will support him
He has no reason to murder my family. So that won't be an issue.

But if you go to a show on the first line and Axl farting to your face on the entire show while sings like Mickey Mouse you will still go to the backstage to thank him so...

But if you go to a show on the first line and Axl farting to your face on the entire show while sings like Mickey Mouse you will still go to the backstage to thank him so...
ThAt is so silly. But as a diehard TED fan, I appreciate the smartass humour

ThAt is so silly. But as a diehard TED fan, I appreciate the smartass humour

I finally get it

You're an ad

Axl is quite the soldier. The way he doesn't do any work and just hides behind his nanny's skirt like a freaking baby.

I still don't understand how can he keep so dedicated fans like LEA yet he doing jackshit to maintain his fanbase
I admire and respect the way he does things his way. And I can't wait to hear new music in 2016 !

Axl is quite the soldier. The way he doesn't do any work and just hides behind his nanny's skirt like a freaking baby.

I still don't understand how can he keep so dedicated fans like LEA yet he doing jackshit to maintain his fanbase
I admire and respect the way he does things his way. And I can't wait to hear new music in 2016 !

Hopefully he'll release CD ll in 2016, but he enjoys delaying. He likes to tinker. Could easily get delayed to 2020. Easily delayed for no good reason!

Edited by Rovim

Hopefully he'll release CD ll in 2016, but he enjoys delaying. He likes to tinker. Could easily get delayed to 2020. Easily delayed for no good reason!

He will never release an album again and you know it. Enough with this delusional horseshit.