The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

25 football stadiums in the US?? Holy shit.

No Euro dates :max:

Just a little Patience... Euro dates are the ones I´m interested in :D

If they do festivals and 25 dates in the US it will probably be 2017 before they make it across the pond. Fingers crossed for a live stream I guess.

Yeah, if the plan is to do stadiums in Europe as well. It'll probably be 2017 then.

One week til the announcement.. At the absolute latest.. Get excited!!!

And off the record, this "source" says the drummer will be Matt sorum

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/12/guns-n-roses-founding-members-to-reunite-headlining-coachella-2016/

Let me White Knight for Sorum here. I'm actually happy about this. Sorum was great on TSI and in VR. Dude just needed some time to gel with Slash n Duff.

• Like 2

I hope Silkworms and those other remixes leak when the reunion is officially announced. Might as well leak em since nuGnR is no more by then anyway! Hoarders, throw the fans who have supported Axl's bizarre crusade for years on the forums a bone. Thanks.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/12/guns-n-roses-founding-members-to-reunite-headlining-coachella-2016/

Oh my god, NOW I'm having a heart attack. PLEASE MATT even though I know I'm in the minority. His absence would make no sense.

• Like 3

It had to happen, it took them like forever, but it finally did.

From Hollywood, California, Guns N´ Fuckin´Roses!!!

Hoping Axl is in pretty good shape by now and stays that way for the whole tour.

I´ll be there when they reach Europe...because they will.

Well from what I've heard (yeah yeah, I know, whatever), London date is early July. It's going to be the BeST show ever.

There was also that poster from Portugal who was claiming Rock In Lisboa was going to be a show more than 2 months ago, who piped up again this week and said it's still happening. That's end of May. So Coachella and stadium dates April/Early May, Europe late May - Early July I think looks feasible. They're also rumoured for Rockavaria (Germany), Gods of Metal (Italy), not to mention Hellfest (France) are waiting to announce a headliner which they've not done for years (they usually announce all 3 together) and they're rumoured to be doing day tickets for the first time in years, despite already being sold out, Download France, Pinkpop (Holland) and Rock Werchter (Belgium) all have headliner slots left and all fall in that May - July time period.

I'll certainly be doing as many European dates as I possibly can.

Oh my god, NOW I'm having a heart attack. PLEASE MATT even though I know I'm in the minority. His absence would make no sense.

It always looked like it would be Frank. Oh well, it's not like he'll be wearing his Christmas sweater after this week anyway...

And off the record, this "source" says the drummer will be Matt sorumhttp://consequenceofsound.net/2015/12/guns-n-roses-founding-members-to-reunite-headlining-coachella-2016/

So let's recap real quick..

Axl

Slash

Izzy/Richard

Duff

Matt

Dizzy

Pitman?

Well from what I've heard (yeah yeah, I know, whatever), London date is early July. It's going to be the BeST show ever.

Do you know if it might be at O2 Arena or Wembley?

Edited by Huge fan

I'm thinking New Years Day maybe after SMKC go out with a bang in Vegas on NYE.

god I hope you're right, it'd be nice if we could get a press conference with all the boys that will be involved or even an official written statement via Facebook/ official website/ social media
  • Like 1

And off the record, this "source" says the drummer will be Matt sorumhttp://consequenceofsound.net/2015/12/guns-n-roses-founding-members-to-reunite-headlining-coachella-2016/

So let's recap real quick..

Axl

Slash

Izzy/Richard

Duff

Matt

Dizzy

Pitman?

Stop, stop stop! You're making me too happy!

This is the biggest news from my generation for music I'm stunned

This is the Led Zeppelin/Pink Floyd reunion that never happened. People talked about these offers and stuff, but nothing ever actually happened. This is gonna be the biggest thing in awhile if they have to actually put their money where their mouth is. This is gonna take the world by storm.

• Like 1