The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

I know everyone is dubious that Axl is going to get in shape or take this seriously, but imo this is the only thing that is going to motivate him to get in shape and perform.

Is he really going to show up to this thing and let the story be that Slash did great, but Axl was out of shape both physically and vocally? Is Slash going to do this without some assurances that Axl takes it seriously?

Totally.. Totally.. agree with this. I'm pretty sure we gonna see a descent, powerfull come back from Axl.

A nice version back from the 2010 days like this one above. So powerfull and rusty..

Holy shit this is fucking awesome

Sounds amazing! Compared to his 1993 voice he sounds really good!

http://youtu.be/Z7Varc38O1U

I know everyone is dubious that Axl is going to get in shape or take this seriously, but imo this is the only thing that is going to motivate him to get in shape and perform.

Is he really going to show up to this thing and let the story be that Slash did great, but Axl was out of shape both physically and vocally? Is Slash going to do this without some assurances that Axl takes it seriously?

Totally.. Totally.. agree with this. I'm pretty sure we gonna see a descent, powerfull come back from Axl.

A nice version back from the 2010 days like this one above. So powerfull and rusty..

Holy shit this is fucking awesome

I got you another one. And sounds so f.. amazing again. That's the Axl I want to come back.

I know somebody else brought this up but the fact that Rolling Stone has basically ignored this so far is...interesting. You'd have to assume there's a specific reason behind it.

Maybe a deal for that exclusive first interview and photo op?

This is what I'm thinking. Probably post the first "official" pic of the reunited lineup and have a write-up on it. Would assume Lemmy would get the next cover and they'd push any GnR cover to the next issue.
In America if Weiland didn't get a cover,Lemmy won't either. Let's hope Axl doesn't have beef with Jann Wenner over the RNRHOF debacle so we can get an in-depth story on this reunion.
You do realize he doesn't give a shit about Rolling Stone right?
He cares about their money.
NOTHING about what you just said is true.

I'm thinking Axl breaks his silence with an interview for the official site with questions by Del James.

I think I'm gonna die from happiness. Hope they come to Europe and not do only festivals.Almost impossible to come to my country (Greece) with such an economical crisis(however the show would be definetely sold out -no matter what the prices are), but I hope for Italy, Istanbul or somewhere in Balkan. can't fucking wait!!! GUNS N FUCKING ROSES ARE BACK

Your best bet is Serbia, Croatia, or Romania or Bulgaria

That is also my best bet to see them on a possible European tour, because i live in Hungary and they wouldn't come here since 2006. (Not even with Axl's never ending CD/GH tour, lol)

Yeah same here. I hope for Exit Festival in Novi Sad ,Serbia (just like 2012). So, fingers crossed :)

• Like 1

A friend of mine just asked Fortus about all of this and he replied (via facebook). But I won´t tell you hahahahahaha

Pointless post then. Also,unless this guy knows Fortus and isn't one of his thousands of nameless,faceless Facebook "friends " ,I'm not sure why he'd tell the guy anything.

I know somebody else brought this up but the fact that Rolling Stone has basically ignored this so far is...interesting. You'd have to assume there's a specific reason behind it.

Maybe a deal for that exclusive first interview and photo op?

This is what I'm thinking. Probably post the first "official" pic of the reunited lineup and have a write-up on it. Would assume Lemmy would get the next cover and they'd push any GnR cover to the next issue.
In America if Weiland didn't get a cover,Lemmy won't either. Let's hope Axl doesn't have beef with Jann Wenner over the RNRHOF debacle so we can get an in-depth story on this reunion.
You do realize he doesn't give a shit about Rolling Stone right?
He cares about their money.
NOTHING about what you just said is true.

I'm thinking Axl breaks his silence with an interview for the official site with questions by Del James.

while that would be cool, i give it about .0001% chance of happening. has axl ever posted there?

A friend of mine just asked Fortus about all of this and he replied (via facebook). But I won´t tell you hahahahahaha

Pointless post then. Also,unless this guy knows Fortus and isn't one of his thousands of nameless,faceless Facebook "friends " ,I'm not sure why he'd tell the guy anything.

Sorry about his post and all the stupid Brazilian posts that will dominate this forum if something happens.

Ugh, debating with myself whether I want to make the plunge for Coachella tickets or just wait for a closer/cheaper show.

I'd wait. The only thing that would make me consider it is if a poster on Metal Sludge is right and Coachella is one of the only shows with the AFD 5. But even that might not be worth putting up with tons of shitty bands I have no interest in for a weekend while pushing kids for a good spot. That's all it will be is pushing. I'll pass on shoving a kid who was in diapers when I saw the Illusions tour. My old ass will wait for a seat at a stadium show.

Edited by Subtle Signs

I love how everyones factoring in how long Axls gotta spend at the fat farm into their projections :lol: You can already tell this is gonna be rock n roll at its finest, everyone get your iphones and Evian bottles ready, its time to tear shit up :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

Nice try at trying to be on the inside. You failed. Job well done.

I´m not an insider. Just got some info by a friend who´s in touch with Fortus. But you are right, this is not the time to be funny. I´ll delete my post

• Like 1

I´m not an insider. Just got some info by a friend who´s in touch with Fortus. But you are right, this is not the time to be funny. I´ll delete my post

Funny? More like no one cares how much of an attention whore you are

Sorry about his post and all the stupid Brazilian posts that will dominate this forum if something happens.

how rude bro

I actually have information direct from Richard too and I can guarantee its better than whatever he told you. However,because you pulled your bullshit I won't be telling you what he said to me..

See what I did there?

Go back under your rock.

• Like 2