The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

25 football stadiums in the US?? Holy shit.

Lambeau Field - Green Bay Wisconsin.

God I hope Lambeau Field gets played by GNR! Was there for the Thanksgiving game for the first time in my whole life and I'm just over an hour & 20 minutes from Green Bay as I live in Wausau dead center of the state. GNR at Lambeau Field will fill all 80,000 seats plus 120 yards worth of field like a Packer game!. Lambeau field is just insanely iconic & amazing to visit, totally breath taking. As soon as I heard stadium tour I immediately thought of Lambeau.

And to the fucking idiot who said GNR didn't fill stadiums without Metallicas help...what about the Tokyo Dome? That was filled! if Kenny Chesney and some other country dude who is so famous it escapes me can fill Lambeau field and 300 people get ejected from the concert without anyone noticing then a GNR reunion would make Rock USA in Oshkosh 100,000 people look small.

I would buy tickets to Rock USA but I wouldn't get the time off because a bunch of Co-Workers take it off and go there... But Lambeau would be perfect.

Mitch Lafon's fb status says he highly recommends recording Jimmy Kimmel next week. Sorry, not able to post the screenshot. BTW who exactly is Mitch Lafon?

The Canadian Eddie Trunk? He's a rock journalist /podcaster. He also just tweeted You're Crazy if you don't circle next Wednesday on your Calendars.

Edited by Subtle Signs

25 football stadiums in the US?? Holy shit.

Lambeau Field - Green Bay Wisconsin.

God I hope Lambeau Field gets played by GNR! Was there for the Thanksgiving game

I'm sorry to hear that :lol:

Also as a Wisconsinite I would shit my pants if GnR played Lambeau

Haha the game was a disaster on the last drive of the game, Jones dropped that for sure touchdown ball 30ft ahead of me in the endzone. Even though they lost, seeing Brett Favre, and being there while it was raining & sleeting toward the end was just amazing, it was one of those few times in life where seeing something in person exceeded expectations rather than it being ho-hum. The stadium is amazing.

Imagine if they got Aaron Rodgers and Olivia Munn to announce the band (if it did happen).... would be epic... I love how the Packers hijacked this thread! LMAO...

Edited by Randy Jesus

$250-$275 for REAL Guns N' Roses with Axl sounding as he has sounded in the last 4 - 5 years? No, thank you.

$250-$275 for REAL Guns N' Roses with Axl sounding like he did in 2010? Couldn't describe how cheap that price is.

I remember you were very adamant about it not happening :P

We don't know what Axl will sound like, honestly. Which could be a good thing or a scary thing, but we'll see hopefully soon enough.

Honestly, you don't think it's worth the price to at least see Axl, Slash and Duff on the same stage together?

Are any of you actually planning or considering Coachella Weekend 1?

I totally would but...uh...I'm due to go into labor on April 16. Now, if they can guarantee I get to meet Duff, I'll pop this baby out right there and name him Axl. LOL

Tru fan.

Fact

• Like 1