The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

What if he DOES sound like 2010? I bet you he does guys. Axl wouldn't walk into all the attention this will bring if he couldn't deliver a great performance. His voice has had ups after periods of down times over the years.

this.ive been discussing that a lot.i think if the old band comes back axl would be in really good shape to give a very good performance

I can't even see Axl appearing on Kimmel to announce the reunion,let alone perform. It could just be Slash and Duff or a video message, who knows? Whatever it is will surely leak before next Wednesday.

Kimmels the only late night Axls ever done...and Slash has a good repoire with him...i can see Axl and Slash making their first public appearance together on there.

But will axl end the first performance but shouting ROUND THREE!?

Honestly,I just can't comprehend how Axl can possibly eat all of the words he's said ever since he took over.

It's called humility. Letting things go. Admitting you were wrong or not entirely correct. Him and Slash probably both applied all these things and more to reconcile

I think they will receive more love for mending broken friendships by the general public than the distaste a small group of people will give Axl for not continuing to never speak to Slash again

Edited by Caught_in_a_Coma

I can't even see Axl appearing on Kimmel to announce the reunion,let alone perform. It could just be Slash and Duff or a video message, who knows? Whatever it is will surely leak before next Wednesday.

Kimmels the only late night Axls ever done...and Slash has a good repoire with him...i can see Axl and Slash making their first public appearance together on there.

I hope you are right. It'll take them to get my old ass to stay up til midnight on a weeknight.

• Like 1

Axl was on Kimmel just because he had to promote the Vegas residency 'cause sales were low.I don't think he would like to announce the reunion like that.Axl barely talks on TV .Perform ? Not even a chance

The sales were low... how do you know that?

I don't think the intention is to announce anything on Kimmel anyways, maybe a performance.

Axl was on Kimmel just because he had to promote the Vegas residency 'cause sales were low.I don't think he would like to announce the reunion like that.Axl barely talks on TV .Perform ? Not even a chance

I don't think the intention is to announce anything on Kimmel anyways, maybe a performance.

Sales weren't low Axl agreed to do 3 promotions for Vegas prior to sales. He was suppose to do USA today, Kimmel and Stern but backed out on Stern.

Holy fuck!

WHA!?!?!?!

What's up with Kimmel and Guns? Axl showed up for an interview there, and then there is this tweet

Fallon has a late night show and he was the guy who debuted NuGuns at the VMAs in 2000 or 2001. I wonder why Fallon didn't get the Axl late night interview

I think Axl got his Jimmys confused a while back and now he's just going with it.

Either way this is fucking cool.

• Like 1

Sales weren't low Axl agreed to do 3 promotions for Vegas prior to sales. He was suppose to do USA today, Kimmel and Stern but backed out on Stern.
Stern would never agree to a list of pre approved questions. I'd love to hear Slash and Axl on Stern but I doubt that happens anytime soon as Stern pulls no punches. Edited by Subtle Signs

He looked like he was enjoying himself. And they were mostly talking about Christmas trees.. Halloween trees.and performing there would be the best place to do it. The world will be watching.

Will people start kissing Fernando's ass now? He took jabs from most of you but obviously four months ago he knew this news. Long live the three hour meetings!

Kiss his ass why? Some of you didn't believe him, now ya do ;)

I didn't doubt him. I mean,I don't think anyone thought we'd get a reunion until DISH NATION brought it up. It's just funny that people slagged him and Beta but now they'll most likely kiss their asses since the reunion is happening.

Holy fuck!

WHA!?!?!?!

What's up with Kimmel and Guns? Axl showed up for an interview there, and then there is this tweet

Fallon has a late night show and he was the guy who debuted NuGuns at the VMAs in 2000 or 2001. I wonder why Fallon didn't get the Axl late night interview

I think Axl got his Jimmys confused a while back and now he's just going with it.

Either way this is fucking cool.

you can use your illusion let it take you where it may...

I wouldn't think the first time the old guys shared the stage again would be on a late night tv show. More likely just an interview with the guys?

Id guess just interview? I feel like they wont perform before scheduled shows unless it was warmup shows like before the UYI tour...who knows? Pretty exciting times either way id say...lets pray theres a new album in sight for the future as well!

He looked like he was enjoying himself. And they were mostly talking about Christmas trees.. Halloween trees.and performing there would be the best place to do it. The world will be watching.

yeah ,i meant that axl barely talks on tv generally,not that specific interview.The fact is he really enjoyed Kimmel and it was fun to watch. As for the performance,I'd prefer Axl to show up on HOB with Slash and Duff on New Year's Eve.But ,if a performance in Kimmel is what I can get, I'm 100% down with that ;)