The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

In other news, Skid Row just parted with the singer that they hired a few months ago...

http://metalsludge.tv/skid-no-i-am-no-longer-in-skid-row-cheers-tony-harnell/

Interesting timing...reunited Skid Row opening for reunited GN'R?!

Are you fucking kidding me?! Wow, this is just getting insane. I guess Skid Row isn't as above money as I thought. So either they reunite with Bach or they are bust at this point. You can't have 4 singers.

Apparently that news just broke minutes ago.

This just went to a whole new level of "WTF?!"

Whether it has anything to do with GNR, and I'm sure it doesn't, no one can deny the timing of this is just insane. This is just all... I can't even put it into words. What a weird weird end to the year.

It seems more like Snake and Rachel figured "If Axl and Slash can bury the hatchet, we may as well bury it with Bach."

Of course, they had dollar signs in their eyes when they said it...

While they won't make anywhere near GN'R even with Bach, they would surely be able to headline decent sized theaters with Baz and make a decent payday out of it.

I still wouldn't be surprised if they're one of the openers on the GN'R tour, though.

In other news, Skid Row just parted with the singer that they hired a few months ago...

http://metalsludge.tv/skid-no-i-am-no-longer-in-skid-row-cheers-tony-harnell/

Interesting timing...reunited Skid Row opening for reunited GN'R?!

Are you fucking kidding me?! Wow, this is just getting insane. I guess Skid Row isn't as above money as I thought. So either they reunite with Bach or they are bust at this point. You can't have 4 singers.

Apparently that news just broke minutes ago.

This just went to a whole new level of "WTF?!"

I wouldn´t be surprised if Sixx A.M. or Adler´s Appetite are the opening bands :rofl-lol:

So how far in advance should I get tickets if they decide to do a US tour?

They are doing one,apparently mostly in stadiums. If they do 25 dates that's approximately a million and a half tickets. I think you'll be able to score one or two.

Sounds reasonable

Songs you don't get without Izzy:

Nightrain, Out ta get me, Brownstone, Think About You, Sweet Child O Mine, Patience, Used To Love Her, You Could Be Mine, Don't Cry, Double Talking Jive, Dust N Bones, 14 Years.

But he isn't vital to a live show. You basically need Axl and Slash for the live shows.

• Like 2

I don't understand why so much importance is given to the "not in this lifetime" comment. Axl wasn't friends with Slash when he said that and from what I understand he hadn't mended his friendship with Duff at that time. Old friends bury hatchets. People make blanket statements and walk them back. It's not like it's never happened before

But Axl is brutally honest!

"Representatives for the band, as well as Coachella producer Paul Tollett and agent Ken Fermaglich at United Talent Agency, could not be reached for comment."

says it all right there, Billboard are just reporting the same as everyone else, All heresay at this point created by imaginative poeple.

Hack journalism at it's finest

this is why I'm not overly excited yet. Not until we get official word from the band

The website being nothing but the old logo, the social media pages being updated with pictures of crowds, the same crowds being featured in a trailer playing before the biggest movie in the past few years, the most legit source on music news in the industry confirming it's happening...none of that is good enough? :lol:

It's happening.

I can't tell if these posters who still don't think it's happening are delusional people who don't want it to happen or want it to happen and don't want to be disappointed.

I can only speak for myself. I always wanted it to happen (with Axl in shape), but never believed it. I didn't want to be disappointed but also the rumours weren't based on facts.

All that happened could mean something else but since the original logo is on their hompage and these teasers are all over the cinemas and still nobody denies anything... even Slash2baz disappeared from here... there's to much smoke now.

Something is happening. I just hope it's not just a new partnership.

I can only speak for myself. I always wanted it to happen (with Axl in shape), but never believed it. I didn't want to be disappointed but also the rumours weren't based on facts.

All that happened could mean something else but since the original logo is on their hompage and these teasers are all over the cinemas and still nobody denies anything... even Slash2baz disappeared from here... there's to much smoke now.

Something is happening. I just hope it's not just a new partnership.

Yes, he's very silent. ;) Maybe he's freaking out elsewhere.

Edited by Babooshka

Oh hell. I guess i'll join in on the party too, even though i'm usually logged in on the computer, i'm on my phone now and just logged in on there.

Long time lurker going back to 1999-2000 and when the message board was blue or something like that.

There must be something going down when you get the HOMEFUCK to post. Lol.

I'm extremely excited about what may happen next week, supposedly.

Or whenever something happens. I'll be sure to be there if/when a concert gets announced in the New York area.

Don't want to get ahead of myself, but I cannot wait to see what's planned.

Just my opinion, but I don't think Slash and Duff would be on board for such a hyped up thing like a reunion tour, if they didn't think Axl was up to scratch.

Sure Duff played with Axl relatively lately, and he wasn't at his best. But this is a whole new ballgame, and I honestly believe all of the guys will be in form and firing on all cylinders.

I could be proved wrong, of course, and all this hype will disappear quickly, but I sincerely hope I'm right.

• Like 2