The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

If some of you think the people here are harsh on Axl's looks wait until the public sees him on TV for the first time in years. We are kinda use to Axl as he is now, but most people remember 2006, 2002, and 1993 as how Axl will look.

With social media the way it is, and everyone getting to write a opinion piece, Axl will get roasted if he shows up out of shape. It will be brutal, the media has no sympathy for Axl.

So what, we will still paying to see them live.

It's more about the long run of this thing. It may just be a one off, but the tour will fizzle in the states if Axl can't bring it. The potential for these guys to work together in the future may fizzle if Axl doesn't care. There's a lot of pressure on Axl to be great.

I think he will be fine, but that recent picture should be a red flag that our hopes of some incredible performances by Axl may not happen.

It might be a good thing though, expectations here could be brought down a bit. I think we were all guilty of feeling like we were going to get a 2006 or 2010 Axl, but we will have to wait and see. Obviously we can only speculate so much.

I'm sorry but anybody who thinks he looks slim in that recent photo is wearing the rose tinted glasses.

He's not thin in the picture at all...lol. He will get roasted. I hope for his sake he will shed the weight and look fit again...as of right now he's in worse shape than anyone in the band.

The shirt goes straight down from his neck. There is no belly to make it bump.

He's not thin in the picture at all...lol. He will get roasted. I hope for his sake he will shed the weight and look fit again...as of right now he's in worse shape than anyone in the band.

He will get roasted no matter what.

Common ppl. We know that there will be a tour next year with Slash. We know that he is working out according to that pic.

I'm sorry but anybody who thinks he looks slim in that recent photo is wearing the rose tinted glasses.

Because it's hanging off his man boobs. :lol:

Because it's hanging off his man boobs. :lol:

Also not true. His chest is flat.

Look at the end of rio with his shirt off to the side..he had rolls. Like I said, by the time dec 29 rolled around (which I was front row at) he was shredded like no other and his face was thin with a jaw line. None of that is present here.

You mean this?

294731919_700.jpg

Still not overweight. He is hunched there a bit and he has bigger fat percent then in 1994, but not enough to make him even close to overweight. Still fine here.

What do people expect of the guy, really? He's not going to look the way he did in 2006. That's nearly 10 years ago. He's actually looking pretty good for his age. I mean, this is a 2015 picture of Johnny Depp (who's a year younger than Axl):

12a44759-5215-4d58-a2b1-628a67185484.jpg

Comparatively speaking, I'd say Axl is doing better. And either which way, it's not about what Axl looks like. It's what he sounds like, that's what matters.

Lol no

Time to manage expectations a little.

Any reunion show ain't gonna be 5 guys looking and moving around on stage like they did in '93, except with a few more wrinkles.

Axl will pretty much look the same as he's done the past few years. Slash will play great but he'll hardly be launching himself off ramps and running around non-stop. Hell, the only person that will probably look and play better will be Duff, and that only because he was so messed up before.

As long as they can hit it off, remember the lyrics, and hit some of the old magic - they'll be fine.

Personally, I think going in a studio would be better than a full blown US tour - where they will automatically become sitting ducks for the critics. Especially Axl

Time to manage expectations a little.

Any reunion show ain't gonna be 5 guys looking and moving around on stage like they did in '93, except with a few more wrinkles.

Axl will pretty much look the same as he's done the past few years. Slash will play great but he'll hardly be launching himself off ramps and running around non-stop. Hell, the only person that will probably look and play better will be Duff, and that only because he was so messed up before.

As long as they can hit it off, remember the lyrics, and hit some of the old magic - they'll be fine.

Personally, I think going in a studio would be better than a full blown US tour - where they will automatically become sitting ducks for the critics. Especially Axl

Don't put Axl in a studio, last time when someone put him in the studio, it took him 15 years to release an album.