The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Who's the girl in the pic, where did the pic come from? Someone earlier posted that it came from the MLS forum, what is that?

A girl named Suzy Khoury posted this picture on FB and she said it was taken a week ago. MSL's Forum is another GNR forum, from what I know the people over there don't like us. I did see wasted/Charlie there posting and another weirdo named Ali who used to post here, after every post he used to write Ali.

I agree. Just wondering if people started following GN'R because of the band members' looks, or because of the music they made? Because to me, it's the music that matters. And with Axl, it's his voice. If he sounds great, but people don't like his looks, they can always just close their eyes and listen. ;)

I don't know anyone in real life who was around for AFD/UYI that cares about what he looks like. Seemingly grown ass men on here analyze his looks/clothes like it's the Zapruder films. We (old school fans)care about the music. Maybe these guys want to date Axl but I don't think he rolls like that. In real life,they'd probably kiss his ass if they ever met him.

Well... I agree that it might look like discussing weight of a man might be 'girly'... but men who are waiting and so excited with load in their pants for 5 guys to jump on stage are equally girly. None of us are biker gang members who care about booze drugs guns n money.

The reunion to me is about the performance/set list and potential new songs. If you want to as a grown man discuss another grown man's appearance and clothing,have at it,Broham. I'm just saying,I personally know no males over 35 who give a fuck about what any of them look like.I know image played a part in their success back in the day,I was around for it and didn't have to see it on YouTube clips. But nowadays,people can't wait to tear down their heroes for any reason. If Slash goes bald,will it affect his playing? Probably not but it'd be a 100 page thread here. Maybe some young ones on here should check back in 30 years and show us what they look like in their mid 50's.

Well said. :)

But hey, if people care more about looks/image than voice/performance, if they are so repulsed by the way Axl looks as they make out here, they will surely stay away from any future concerts. Which means more of a chance of tickets for us. ;)

• Like 1

I agree. Just wondering if people started following GN'R because of the band members' looks, or because of the music they made? Because to me, it's the music that matters. And with Axl, it's his voice. If he sounds great, but people don't like his looks, they can always just close their eyes and listen. ;)

I don't know anyone in real life who was around for AFD/UYI that cares about what he looks like. Seemingly grown ass men on here analyze his looks/clothes like it's the Zapruder films. We (old school fans)care about the music. Maybe these guys want to date Axl but I don't think he rolls like that. In real life,they'd probably kiss his ass if they ever met him.

Well... I agree that it might look like discussing weight of a man might be 'girly'... but men who are waiting and so excited with load in their pants for 5 guys to jump on stage are equally girly. None of us are biker gang members who care about booze drugs guns n money.

The reunion to me is about the performance/set list and potential new songs. If you want to as a grown man discuss another grown man's appearance and clothing,have at it,Broham. I'm just saying,I personally know no males over 35 who give a fuck about what any of them look like.I know image played a part in their success back in the day,I was around for it and didn't have to see it on YouTube clips. But nowadays,people can't wait to tear down their heroes for any reason. If Slash goes bald,will it affect his playing? Probably not but it'd be a 100 page thread here. Maybe some young ones on here should check back in 30 years and show us what they look like in their mid 50's.

Well said. :)

But hey, if people care more about looks/image than voice/performance, if they are so repulsed by the way Axl looks as they make out here, they will surely stay away from any future concerts. Which means more of a chance of tickets for us. ;)

Our health and wellness experts on here will tell you all about the correlation between Axl's weight and singing abilities when it seems like just another way to take a cheap shot at him. Axl and Slash are reuniting after 20 years but they want to talk about his appearance? I'm fortunate that the die hards I know don't care about this stuff.

• Like 1

Am I the only one who thinks that doing a stadium tour in NA with prices aroud 250 dollars is a bad idea to start with??? Would the buzz be that big that they will sell out these stadiums??? I always thought they start in SA or europe where they would sell out stadiums much easier

• Like 1

Sounds like Skid Row is going to reunite too.

Wait. What?

There is no proof of that whatsoever. All that happened was their newest scab singer quit. It's wishful thinking that they'd get back with Baz and open the tour. It'd be awesome but I see it being a newer band to draw in additional younger fans. Someone like an A7X. Most old school GNR fans that I know would love Skid Row as an opener. Or since it's a stadium tour it could be different openers in each market as the Stones did last Summer.

Am I the only one who thinks that doing a stadium tour in NA with prices aroud 250 dollars is a bad idea to start with??? Would the buzz be that big that they will sell out these stadiums??? I always thought they start in SA or europe where they would sell out stadiums much easier

Tickets are rumored to TOP OUT at $250.

Thats wrong. They're rumored to TOP OUT at $275 lol. But yeah, who knows what other seats will cost.

• Like 1

Until the touts buy most of them and put them back on sale at a grand a pop.

HI ALL YOU GUESTS! Why not make an account and engage us in some chatter here at the forum?

It is real easy, just sign up and pick a username!

Its not that easy when you got blocked 10 years ago, because you supported oldgnr. Its funny how this forum changed on the oldgnr agenda in the last 2 years. Jarmos board was of course even more strict about oldgnr...but thats still no exuse.

• Like 1

I think I'll get good seats if the long time fan club members get to purchase tickets first. Then again there's venue pre-sales,credit card pre-sales,along with who knows what else. I may not have used my Nightrain bottle opener much but if I get awesome seats for Guns,then it was $55 well spent on my membership package.

Edited by Subtle Signs

I think it will be more than buzz. I think they have a solid plan for promotion.TV appearances,tour with another big name band, and the mention of possible new songs

Its not that easy when you got blocked 10 years ago, because you supported oldgnr. Its funny how this forum changed on the oldgnr agenda in the last 2 years. Jarmos board was of course even more strict about oldgnr...but thats still no excuse.

Indeed. Dark years for the fans of the original band.

Its not that easy when you got blocked 10 years ago, because you supported oldgnr. Its funny how this forum changed on the oldgnr agenda in the last 2 years. Jarmos board was of course even more strict about oldgnr...but thats still no exuse.

I know this is not the place to talk about this, but before the forum was under the ownership of another person, now there is another owner and a new team and most of them are really nice ;)

• Like 1

I know this is not the place to talk about this, but before the forum was under the ownership of another person, now there is another owner and a new team and most of them are really nice ;)

You think I'm really nice? :)

• Like 3

What he said. We all work very hard to make this a great place for GNR fans of all eras.

Here's hoping we're all about to go through another golden era of GNR together! :headbang::axl92:

• Like 2