The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Anyone whining here that this should not be called reunion because there's no Steven or that it should not be called a reunion because Axl is too fat should be banned.

Jesus, people, what's with you? Is Axl's gut or no gut the most important thing to you? Well, maybe you just made a major mistake and should have followed NKOTB or some Justin Bieber in recent times because GN'R was never about whose ass looks better to a bunch of weirdos.

And, no, weight is not directly correlated with voice. Axl isn't weighing 250 kilos and with his few extra kilograms he could still be very fit if he worked on his physical condition.

So stop analyzing his ass for goodness sake and rejoice.

This is the best moment for all of us fans in decades!!!!

Turning it into a Axl's ass disappointment thread is a disgrace!!! If anyone from the camp is reading this they must be thinking real hard now where they went wrong to be cursed with such a bunch of psychos as so called fans...

• Like 4

Its not that easy when you got blocked 10 years ago, because you supported oldgnr. Its funny how this forum changed on the oldgnr agenda in the last 2 years. Jarmos board was of course even more strict about oldgnr...but thats still no exuse.

I know this is not the place to talk about this, but before the forum was under the ownership of another person, now there is another owner and a new team and most of them are really nice ;)
You think I'm really nice? :)
"Most" of them are really nice. One of them's a hooray for tolerance!! :lol: Edited by Dazey
  • Like 2

Anyone whining here that this should not be called reunion because there's no Steven or that it should not be called a reunion because Axl is too fat should be banned.

Jesus, people, what's with you? Is Axl's gut or no gut the most important thing to you? Well, maybe you just made a major mistake and should have followed NKOTB or some Justin Bieber in recent times because GN'R was never about whose ass looks better to a bunch of weirdos.

And, no, weight is not directly correlated with voice. Axl isn't weighing 250 kilos and with his few extra kilograms he could still be very fit if he worked on his physical condition.

Turning it into a Axl's ass disappointment thread is a disgrace!!! If anyone from the camp is reading this they must be thinking real hard now where they went wrong to be cursed with such a bunch of psychos as so called fans...

He doesn't need to look like he did in 1991.

He does need to be fit.

• Like 1

HI ALL YOU GUESTS! Why not make an account and engage us in some chatter here at the forum?

It is real easy, just sign up and pick a username!

Its not that easy when you got blocked 10 years ago, because you supported oldgnr. Its funny how this forum changed on the oldgnr agenda in the last 2 years. Jarmos board was of course even more strict about oldgnr...but thats still no exuse.

10 years ago you were on a very different forum with a different owner. Stick around man, this new team is great

HI ALL YOU GUESTS! Why not make an account and engage us in some chatter here at the forum?

It is real easy, just sign up and pick a username!

Hi GG!

HI!!! Nice to have some peeps back here!

Well, each to their own. If I were going to be a fan because of people's looks, I'd go follow a boy band.

Rock n roll is a lot to do with image... especially the hard rock bands that are popular. I might love the music Leslie West makes... but certainly wont be hanging his poster up my wall. Boy bands are pop bands who are cliche and their music sucks.

Its good to see bands that look good and sound great. I know its all about music... but cmon.

You're a fucking idiot if you'd rather see fit Axl sounding like shit (Mickey Mouse as you put it) than see fat Axl sounding good.

Preferably, he'd both look good and sound good, but there's no question which is more important.

• Like 1

well said! i'm tired of people complaining about something that hasn't even started Edited by supercool
  • Like 1

Am I the only one who thinks that doing a stadium tour in NA with prices aroud 250 dollars is a bad idea to start with??? Would the buzz be that big that they will sell out these stadiums??? I always thought they start in SA or europe where they would sell out stadiums much easier

Tickets are rumored to TOP OUT at $250.

Just to make it clear to all of us who aren't familiar with the term - does this mean that the highest prices of tickets would be $250 or am I getting this wrong? :)

I know this is not the place to talk about this, but before the forum was under the ownership of another person, now there is another owner and a new team and most of them are really nice ;)
You think I'm really nice? :)
"Most" of them are really nice. One of them's a hooray for tolerance!! :lol:
I just want to point out that, due to this board, calling someone a "hooray for tolerance" is my favorite curse word. And it doesn't get me fired if I use it at work. LOL

Am I the only one who thinks that doing a stadium tour in NA with prices aroud 250 dollars is a bad idea to start with??? Would the buzz be that big that they will sell out these stadiums??? I always thought they start in SA or europe where they would sell out stadiums much easier

Tickets are rumored to TOP OUT at $250.

Just to make it clear to all of us who aren't familiar with the term - does this mean that the highest prices of tickets would be $250 or am I getting this wrong? :)

Yes. The most expensive ahould be $250-275. :) Edited by DangerousCurves
  • Like 1

Personally, I am happy as shit! Both for them (they did not deserve to end up the way they did in recent years) and for us! I really hope they will appear on that Jimmy Kimmel show together - that would be a blast! They don't need to perform, just seeing them together would be enough to make me higher than a kite. Though I'm a little bit afraid Axl will send Duff and Slash to take care of it once he has the opportunity of sending them around again. I'm sure it's one of the things he missed the most :lol:

Still, I'm hopeful that he'll be there.

By the way, does anyone know if this show can be watched on some satelite channel in Europe or is streamed online somewhere? Or do I have to wait for the you tube?

Edited by Asia

I think it will be more than buzz. I think they have a solid plan for promotion.TV appearances,tour with another big name band, and the mention of possible new songs

Ok maybe the question wasn't asked correct: Is the rockmarket in the US still big enough for such major rocktours?? I always thought that rock is more or less dead in the US. I could only imagine a tour with metallica that would sell out stadiums in the US

• Like 1

Well, each to their own. If I were going to be a fan because of people's looks, I'd go follow a boy band.

Rock n roll is a lot to do with image... especially the hard rock bands that are popular. I might love the music Leslie West makes... but certainly wont be hanging his poster up my wall. Boy bands are pop bands who are cliche and their music sucks.

Its good to see bands that look good and sound great. I know its all about music... but cmon.

You're a fucking idiot if you'd rather see fit Axl sounding like shit (Mickey Mouse as you put it) than see fat Axl sounding good.

Preferably, he'd both look good and sound good, but there's no question which is more important.

I actually sort of hope Axl doesn't lose any weight but sounds fucking amazing, just to shut up those who think weight and voice can't be mutually exclusive.

• Like 2

I donno, to the few who are talking about Axl's appearance... How was your morning run?

I'm not so concerned about a 50+ year old man carrying a few extra pounds.

I'm just hopeful he is in good cardiovascular shape. That picture appears to show him post-workout, so it seems he's working on it.

• Like 1

I actually sort of hope Axl doesn't lose any weight but sounds fucking amazing, just to shut up those who think weight and voice can't be mutually exclusive.

Awwww, missed you P5. <3

• Like 1