The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Don't know. It's cool to finaly after a year and a half seeing him again. But this picture is wrong. You can barely see Axl in there. As if it's a shell without a soul or life inside.

Miss the moustache already! .

Holefully we see him in full shape back on rock n roll when the gigs/tour starts.

I can't really say if it's him or not. But at least he's alive and well.

Well the fact that he's wearing a workout sweater, drinking water, and looking like he just came from a workout is all good. Realistically his first show isn't for a few more months, if this is a very recent picture I would say he's behind where I expected him to be shape wise, but then again he might be feeling good, but it doesn't appear he's looking as good as many of us hoped.

Hopefully it's a picture from a few months back and he's continued to get in some workouts, all in all the voice will make or break this. I don't want to be too critical of the shape he's in at the moment. Passing judgement too early could cause riots around here.

So...keep working hard Axl,

Well the fact that he's wearing a workout sweater, drinking water, and looking like he just came from a workout is all good. Realistically his first show isn't for a few more months, if this is a very recent picture I would say he's behind where I expected him to be shape wise, but then again he might be feeling good, but it doesn't appear he's looking as good as many of us hoped.

Hopefully it's a picture from a few months back and he's continued to get in some workouts, all in all the voice will make or break this. I don't want to be too critical of the shape he's in at the moment. Passing judgement too early could cause riots around here.

So...keep working hard Axl,

Lets hope it was 2014. Will give him 1 full year and a few months to shed that weight.

Which obviously he wont.

Expect the expected... which means 'nothing'.

Edited by Darkness Descends

Where does the source of this picture come from? Maybe that will help us determine its date.

That pic has been taken from MSL's forum, it was posted by some one named Suzy Khoury on facebook and she said it was taken last week.

Edited by Slash787

Where does the source of this picture come from? Maybe that will help us determine its date.

That pic has been taken from MSL's forum, it was posted by some one named Suzy Khoury and she said it was taken last week.

There goes our hope for it being an old pic. Damn. He'll be fatter than that Osaka 2009 show.

Better cover up his whole body with oversized leather jackets.