The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Also. Money is paid up frot for stadiums. They wouldn't have risked losing millions of dollars if there wasn't a guarantee of a sell out. AC/DC sold out stadiums with Black Ice. A reunited Guns is 100x bigger than AC/DC touring another album, with all due respect to them.

ACDC only played stadiums in certain markets and it wasn't a sell out at those shows either.

Edited by Carlos Castaneda

From LA Weekly:

Today, Billboard went ahead and announced what sources have been claiming since August: that Guns N' Roses — or, at least, Slash and Axl Rose — will reunite at Coachella 2016. Our sources confirmed this piece of news, as well, which will kick off with an official statement in the first week of January.

For now, there's no news on whether Duff McKagan or Steven Adler, who aren't speaking to media, will be a part of the reunion — though some outlets are saying McKagan is part of it. Sources have told L.A. Weekly for months that Izzy Stradlin, the man former GNR manager Alan Niven once described as the "heart and soul" of the band, will definitely not be a part of the reunion. Matt Sorum, who replaced Adler on drums in 1990, has also been dodging reporters, but is rumored to be on board.

Billboard is reporting the band will play as many as 25 stadium shows on a tour with an asking price of $3 million per show (tickets could go as high as $275). Billboard's sources do not include members of the band or their attorneys, who have yet to provide an official statement, but our sources (including a former music industry executive) say the news will be confirmed next week. Stay tuned for more.

http://www.laweekly.com/music/guns-n-roses-are-playing-coachella-but-which-members-will-be-there-6428896

Edited by Funky.Monkey

Its amazing people shit all over Eddie Trunk and then no one questions when Mitch Lafon spews this shit. He's just as much of a hanger on, if not way moreso, than Trunk. Either believe both or ignore either. But don't fucking tell me you trust Mitch Lafon on shit like this. No one's breaking any fucking news to him.

• Like 1

Its amazing people shit all over Eddie Trunk and then no one questions when Mitch Lafon spews this shit. He's just as much of a hanger on, if not way moreso, than Trunk. Either believe both or ignore either. But don't fucking tell me you trust Mitch Lafon on shit like this. No one's breaking any fucking news to him.

Okay :< i'm from Brazil, i don't know anything about them :(

Edited by FabioRoses

You don't know that. Lafon has lots of contacts as does Trunk. He could easily be in the know about upcoming information.

You don't know that. Lafon has lots of contacts as does Trunk. He could easily be in the know about upcoming information.

He's as much in the know as Trunk. AND he's blabbing about it, which you'd all fucking kill Trunk for doing. Nobody dare try and put more importance on Mitch Lafon than Trunk is all I'm saying. Or at least be consistent in your bitching. Right now Trunk is showing a lot of restraint, which if he were blabbing about this right now people would be crucifying him.

• Like 1