The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Deep down I won't believe it is actually going to happen until they are on stage together and half way through a set list. Even an announcement by all the powers that be won't change it. But that is just the cynic in me . The rest of me is excited and having a lot of fun around here these days.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/confirmed-reunited-guns-n-roses-to-play-next-years-coachella-music-and-arts-festival/

Just reposting what billboard reported, basically

Instead of also seeing original guitarist Izzy Stradlin and drummer Steven Adler — or even "Use Your Illusion"-era drummer Matt Sorum — fans may instead get current guitarist Richard Fortus and drummer Frank Ferrer joining the big three, as well as longtime keyboard player Dizzy Reed.

"Representatives for the band, as well as Coachella producer Paul Tollett and agent Ken Fermaglich at United Talent Agency, could not be reached for comment."

says it all right there, Billboard are just reporting the same as everyone else, All heresay at this point created by imaginative poeple.

Hack journalism at it's finest

this is why I'm not overly excited yet. Not until we get official word from the band

The website being nothing but the old logo, the social media pages being updated with pictures of crowds, the same crowds being featured in a trailer playing before the biggest movie in the past few years, the most legit source on music news in the industry confirming it's happening...none of that is good enough? :lol:

It's happening.

I can't tell if these posters who still don't think it's happening are delusional people who don't want it to happen or want it to happen and don't want to be disappointed.

"Representatives for the band, as well as Coachella producer Paul Tollett and agent Ken Fermaglich at United Talent Agency, could not be reached for comment."

says it all right there, Billboard are just reporting the same as everyone else, All heresay at this point created by imaginative poeple.

this is why I'm not overly excited yet. Not until we get official word from the band

The website being nothing but the old logo, the social media pages being updated with pictures of crowds, the same crowds being featured in a trailer playing before the biggest movie in the past few years, the most legit source on music news in the industry confirming it's happening...none of that is good enough? :lol:

It's happening.

I can't tell if these posters who still don't think it's happening are delusional people who don't want it to happen or want it to happen and don't want to be disappointed.

option 2

• Like 1

I think it's too early to soundly believe Steven, Matt, and Izzy won't make any appearances

Monitoring this thread and the news going around the net and listening to GN'R. Great way to spend the night

Everyone so jaded... Untill GNR issue statement most cannot believe it, its not entirely our fault though

Are you saying, if we took a closer look, we'd see they aren't to blame?

Edited by Caught_in_a_Coma

25 football stadiums in the US?? Holy shit.

Lambeau Field - Green Bay Wisconsin.

God I hope Lambeau Field gets played by GNR! Was there for the Thanksgiving game for the first time in my whole life and I'm just over an hour & 20 minutes from Green Bay as I live in Wausau dead center of the state. GNR at Lambeau Field will fill all 80,000 seats plus 120 yards worth of field like a Packer game!. Lambeau field is just insanely iconic & amazing to visit, totally breath taking. As soon as I heard stadium tour I immediately thought of Lambeau.

And to the fucking idiot who said GNR didn't fill stadiums without Metallicas help...what about the Tokyo Dome? That was filled! if Kenny Chesney and some other country dude who is so famous it escapes me can fill Lambeau field and 300 people get ejected from the concert without anyone noticing then a GNR reunion would make Rock USA in Oshkosh 100,000 people look small.

Edited by SlashElvisTCB

It's happening.

I think it's happening with all the signs aligning but I don't want to be disappointed. And if the last 20+ years taught me anything is to not believe it till I can see it, or there is something official. Edited by jmapelian

25 football stadiums in the US?? Holy shit.

Lambeau Field - Green Bay Wisconsin.

God I hope Lambeau Field gets played by GNR! Was there for the Thanksgiving game

I'm sorry to hear that :lol:

Also as a Wisconsinite I would shit my pants if GnR played Lambeau

Haha the game was a disaster on the last drive of the game, Jones dropped that for sure touchdown ball 30ft ahead of me in the endzone. Even though they lost, seeing Brett Favre, and being there while it was raining & sleeting toward the end was just amazing, it was one of those few times in life where seeing something in person exceeded expectations rather than it being ho-hum. The stadium is amazing.

• Like 2