The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

omfg people here are very stressed

I made a mistake posting that, ok, sorry! I already deleted that fucking shit.

If you say you have info about anything, but then say you won't share it for no apparent reason, you just look like a douchebag

You´re right.

I Don´t feel confortable posting something that a friend of mine got on inbox by Fortus himself. I made a mistake trying to be funny there. Very sorry.

You can redeem yourself by just telling us what you heard. We'll know it's secondhand so we'll take it with a grain of salt, but it may be interesting info anyway.

here it go.

Like I said, I just tried to be funny, because there wasn´t much more in his response. But people here are very stressed, gezzz.

I asked my friend if I could post his inbox here and he said ok. In fact, he´s in touch with Del and asked him the same question, but no response yet.

12463984_1237736526252842_338368817_n.jp

Lol

If you say you have info about anything, but then say you won't share it for no apparent reason, you just look like a douchebag

You´re right.

I Don´t feel confortable posting something that a friend of mine got on inbox by Fortus himself. I made a mistake trying to be funny there. Very sorry.

You can redeem yourself by just telling us what you heard. We'll know it's secondhand so we'll take it with a grain of salt, but it may be interesting info anyway.

here it go.

Like I said, I just tried to be funny, because there wasn´t much more in his response. But people here are very stressed, gezzz.

I asked my friend if I could post his inbox here and he said ok. In fact, he´s in touch with Del and asked him the same question, but no response yet.

12463984_1237736526252842_338368817_n.jp

sweet, thanks for posting!

You´re right.I Don´t feel confortable posting something that a friend of mine got on inbox by Fortus himself. I made a mistake trying to be funny there. Very sorry.
here it go.

I asked my friend if I could post his inbox here and he said ok. In fact, he´s in touch with Del and asked him the same question, but no response yet. 12463984_1237736526252842_338368817_n.jp

OMG groundbreaking info from th man himself!!!! Just like you said! Wow!!!Awesome job sir. Well done.

Dude, go have sex

In retrospect this is even funnier. It just goes to show that you really can never tell where life will take you and making blanket statements like this isn't always a great idea! You just never know.

I always felt deep down they'd reunite at some point (I reckoned it'd be a one-off tribute gig or something that might evolve into a reunion circuit), but I'm surprised how this all fell together. I'm so happy.

What if Axl believes reincarnation...

oh wait :lol:

Yeah, this, and the cancer comment is among the few things that will always make him a douche, sorry

A friend of mine just asked Fortus about all of this and he replied (via facebook). But I won´t tell you hahahahahaha

Nice try at trying to be on the inside. You failed. Job well done.

It reminds me of someone. Oh wait...
\m/

Alright, I'm out of here. Enjoy the next 8 days everyone.

Yeah, you just do this for the attention really...

If you really get butthurt over a few snarky posts, then i don't know what to tell you

Edited by Strange Broue

300 pages. can we get a contest or something- guess the exact lineup and guess the day we get official confirmation.....

January 5th

Axl/Slash/Fortus/Duff/Dizzy/Frank

you just lost- pitman is in lol

Does Pitman even play shows? He's such a forgettable and unnoticable presence lol

Does anyone on this forum believe that GNR can sell out football stadiums? That seems like a stretch of the imagination to me. I love Axl dearly, but GNR didn't play stadiums in the US during thier peak without assistance from Metallica.

25 dates in the US at 50-70,000 seats per show might be tough. You have to remember there is a new generation of kids who might wear GNR shirts from Hot Topic but they never saw the real deal. To them,Axle and Slash are GNR. Some old school Gunners now have kids old enough to go. I think they'll do fine this Summer and on an eventual farewell tour. Overseas is another story. They can probably do huge stadiums in Brazil and places where new GNR were popular.

I'll wait for them to come to Dallas. The Cowboys stadium will be a huge venue to fill.

It would suck if Axl just woke up and saw all this then wrote a 50 page rant to us about how it's never happening.

lol. that would be crazy. i cant see "this" not happening,too many rumors and not a single word from slash axl or duff

"Representatives for the band, as well as Coachella producer Paul Tollett and agent Ken Fermaglich at United Talent Agency, could not be reached for comment."

says it all right there, Billboard are just reporting the same as everyone else, All heresay at this point created by imaginative poeple.

Hack journalism at it's finest

"Representatives for the band, as well as Coachella producer Paul Tollett and agent Ken Fermaglich at United Talent Agency, could not be reached for comment."

says it all right there, Billboard are just reporting the same as everyone else, All heresay at this point created by imaginative poeple.

this is why I'm not overly excited yet. Not until we get official word from the band

I don't understand why so much importance is given to the "not in this lifetime" comment. Axl wasn't friends with Slash when he said that and from what I understand he hadn't mended his friendship with Duff at that time. Old friends bury hatchets. People make blanket statements and walk them back. It's not like it's never happened before

Hope new music is involved.

Hope this doesn't mean CD2 gets filed away for ever.

Agreed. I enjoy most of the songs on CD quite a bit and would still like to hear the other half of Chinese

man i really want to be positive about this but it seems like there are more negative comments from the public...

If this is the case, I think that will change once the official announcement comes (explanation of who the band will consist of, promo shot of the guys, whether or not we are getting new music, etc)

Edited by Caught_in_a_Coma

this is why I'm not overly excited yet. Not until we get official word from the band

Man, if BILLBOARD, the world's biggest music magazine is saying that it is happening its because IT IS HAPPENING.

The website being nothing but the old logo, the social media pages being updated with pictures of crowds, the same crowds being featured in a trailer playing before the biggest movie in the past few years, the most legit source on music news in the industry confirming it's happening...none of that is good enough? :lol:

It's happening.