The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Ugh, debating with myself whether I want to make the plunge for Coachella tickets or just wait for a closer/cheaper show.

I'd wait. The only thing that would make me consider it is if a poster on Metal Sludge is right and Coachella is one of the only shows with the AFD 5. But even that might not be worth putting up with tons of shitty bands I have no interest in for a weekend while pushing kids for a good spot. That's all it will be is pushing. I'll pass on shoving a kid who was in diapers when I saw the Illusions tour. My old ass will wait for a seat at a stadium show.

Regardless of the original 5 being there or not, I think I still want to be there. It's history. And I was in diapers at the end of the Illusions tour :)

• Like 1

omfg people here are very stressed

I made a mistake posting that, ok, sorry! I already deleted that fucking shit.

If you say you have info about anything, but then say you won't share it for no apparent reason, you just look like a douchebag

• Like 1

If you say you have info about anything, but then say you won't share it for no apparent reason, you just look like a douchebag

You´re right.

I Don´t feel confortable posting something that a friend of mine got on inbox by Fortus himself. I made a mistake trying to be funny there. Very sorry.

Surely there will be warm up shows?

Wonder if they'd do a secret show at a small venue like that Rose Bar show in NY.

Could you imagine how fucking awesome it would be to be there for that? Holy FUCK!

Would be insane.

Realistically something like Hammerstein again?

You´re right.I Don´t feel confortable posting something that a friend of mine got on inbox by Fortus himself. I made a mistake trying to be funny there. Very sorry.
I post direct info from Duff yet you feel uncomfortable posting something From a friend who emailed Richard? You have nothing. Zero information. Stop playing your crappy game. Edited by HollyWoodRose84

You´re right.

I Don´t feel confortable posting something that a friend of mine got on inbox by Fortus himself. I made a mistake trying to be funny there. Very sorry.

stop claiming you have any info. you don't

You´re right.I Don´t feel confortable posting something that a friend of mine got on inbox by Fortus himself. I made a mistake trying to be funny there. Very sorry.
I post direct info from Duff yet you feel uncomfortable posting something From a friend who emailed Richard? You have nothing. Zero information. Stop playing your crappy game.

geeezz

ok.

I post direct info from Duff yet you feel uncomfortable posting something From a friend who emailed Richard? You have nothing. Zero information. Stop playing your crappy game.

What was the info from Duff mate?

geeezz

ok.

Just stop posting altogether. It's disrespectful to everyone else.

Back on topic everyone

What was the info from Duff mate?

Search is your friend.....