The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Adler looks like an 80's themed muppet, so I wouldn't complain about Frank's look.

Adler looks like he did in 1988 which is impressive. The man is badass.

People should be arrested for still wearing fanny packs outdoors....

franky.jpg

Secret mission in LA, huh? :P;)

God he looks like a tool there. Is he that cheesy in real life?

Give the guy a break. He really loves being in GNR - something that can't be said for some new-GNR members.

Would you turn down the chance to play in GNR?

Those guys used to love it... but fell to the dark side... and left.

franky.jpg

Give the guy a break. He really loves being in GNR - something that can't be said for some new-GNR members.

Nice roses on that shirt!

franky.jpg

Nice roses on that shirt!

Agreed!

I honestly hope Ashba gets in on a few performances here. He stepped aside with class and while not all circles of GN'R fandom like him, I think he sincerely wants the best for GN'R and loves the fans

Theres nothing classy about GNR, therefore he shouldn't be in GNR.

I like Ashba better as a fellow fan not a member of GNR.

What's this shit I'm hearing now about the lineup potentially including Dave Kushner? What are they doing, taking the scraps of what's left of VR and merging it with what's left of Axl's recent lineup and calling it a Guns N' Roses reunion so they can charge outrageous ticket prices? Leave Kushner and Pitman at home for the love of god...

Guns n' Velvet?

Revolver N' Roses.

Velvet Roses
GNVR
Velvet Guns

The realization of a reunion and a slash/Axl friendship is slowly dying away Axl to come out on twitter and say no reunion is a strong possibility now

yes.

yes and Axl's career will be finished

Reunion rumors have had sooo much traction the past few months so if Axl says no reunion he will have a shit storm coming every from every single direction. And if that is the case why didnt GNR nip the rumors in the bud before any of these rumors?

The realization of a reunion and a slash/Axl friendship is slowly dying away Axl to come out on twitter and say no reunion is a strong possibility now

yes.

Reunion rumors have had sooo much traction the past few months so if Axl says no reunion he will have a shit storm coming every from every single direction. And if that is the case why didnt GNR nip the rumors in the bud before any of these rumors?
That's the biggest evidence of it happening. I know as fans of GNR we're used to disappointment and silence but this time something is different. That something is that Axl aside, Duff or Slash could have easily shot these down months ago. Something is happening behind the scenes. Edited by James Bond

yes.

That's the biggest evidence of it happening. I know as fans of GNR we're used to disappointment and silence but this time something is different. That something is that Axl aside, Duff or Slash could have easily shot these down months ago. Something is happening behind the scenes.

Indeed it seems that way.

#gunsnrosesawakens