Terrorist attack thread

alfierose

14 minutes ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

The refugees I see are usually women and children. Seeing how they are the usually the targets it makes sense. But it makes sense the men try to set up a place for their families to come. But I think the families leave anyway.

That's what the majority of the news media would have us think.  When I was on the emergency response team in America for the event that happened in Algeria a few years back when BP was attacked (I wasn't with BP but another company in Hassi Messaoud) I discovered the news media knew nothing of what was actually happening.  If you pay close attention the media will show the women and children yes to get your attention then switch to other scenes that are only young men.  Don't get me wrong, I have compassion for all of them.  I just do not understand why the men do not stay and fight for their country.  

This is what I thought when I read about Iraqi soldiers abandoning the Northern Provences allowing Daesh to take over. They do not have a sense of nationality. They are more loyal to their own lands. The Syrian refugees do not want to die for Assad, do not want to live under Daesh nor do they like the multi-faction rebels. They would love to go home but they want peace first. 

Just now, Georgy Zhukov said:

This is what I thought when I read about Iraqi soldiers abandoning the Northern Provences allowing Daesh to take over. They do not have a sense of nationality. They are more loyal to their own lands. The Syrian refugees do not want to die for Assad, do not want to live under Daesh nor do they like the multi-faction rebels. They would love to go home but they want peace first. 

They will only have peace when they fight for their homeland and stand up to the terrorists.  Where you live, would you flee to another country?  I wouldn't. But maybe I'm naive. But then again we have the 2nd Amendment. 

17 minutes ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

Between Assad and the terrorists, they chose to flee. Not like the Jewish settlers in Palestine who fought the Arab states because they knew what it meant. The mood among Syrians isn't very optimistic. 

Oh wow. So you do recognize Palestine?  Those 'Jewish Settlers' need to get the hell out of Palestine and stop mowing down their homes. They have Israel.  Why must they mow down Palestine?

Perhaps the refugees could go to Palestine if Israel would leave it alone?

(Did you get my inbox msg about Red? ?)

Edited by AdriftatSea

The Jewish settlers belong in the West Bank. The Palestinians (if they lived there beforehand, like the Israeli Arabs in places like Nazareth etc. with heavy Palestinian populations) belong in Israel. There's this funny concept where when I want to buy a home, I'm gonna buy it off someone else instead of knocking down my neighbour's home and flopping my big cock out on his grass. I know. Weird.

As for the men fleeing thing first...the usual mode of thinking as far as I'm aware is that men usually go first because they are typically in these situations first to be killed/recruited/have their families associated with them and then have their families killed as a result. Also to go abroad by whatever dangerous means and then get their families down by more legitimate/safer means. I've seen it with plenty of Afghans/Iraqis here. Man more kudos to them. Fuck fighting. You aren't gonna achieve shit. This isn't some noble European concept of war. It's fucking Mad Max. Just non-stop raining on desert sand with blood. No one wins.

34 minutes ago, Johnny Drama said:

The Jewish settlers belong in the West Bank. The Palestinians (if they lived there beforehand, like the Israeli Arabs in places like Nazareth etc. with heavy Palestinian populations) belong in Israel. There's this funny concept where when I want to buy a home, I'm gonna buy it off someone else instead of knocking down my neighbour's home and flopping my big cock out on his grass. I know. Weird.

As for the men fleeing thing first...the usual mode of thinking as far as I'm aware is that men usually go first because they are typically in these situations first to be killed/recruited/have their families associated with them and then have their families killed as a result. Also to go abroad by whatever dangerous means and then get their families down by more legitimate/safer means. I've seen it with plenty of Afghans/Iraqis here. Man more kudos to them. Fuck fighting. You aren't gonna achieve shit. This isn't some noble European concept of war. It's fucking Mad Max. Just non-stop raining on desert sand with blood. No one wins.

It's more to do with a bloke can make it there on his own easier by dodgy means cuz he's a bloke and he's got a bit of wit about him and will go through the hardship, the lying, the blagging, the pulling manoeuvres whereas women in area where women are kinda kept down ain't gonna have it all goin' on upstairs to make the initial journey, whereas when they come when their hubbys asking em over its all legal and above board and the journey is safe, thats what its about.

Edited by Len B'stard
spelling mistakes innit, why u gotta make me feel thick by asking, fuckin' cunts

1 minute ago, Len B'stard said:

It's more to do with a bloke can make it there on his own easier but dodgy means cuz he's a bloke and he's got a bit of wit about him and will go through the hardship, the lying, the blagging, the pulling manoeuvres whereas women in area where women are kinda kept down ain't gotta have it all goin' on upstairs to make the initial journey, whereas when they come when their hubbys asking em over its all legal and above board and the journey is safe, thats what its about.

Well yeah, exactly man. I figured I could go into all that but I thought the gist of my point was made anyway.

I support an Israeli state and a Palestinian State. I think Israel needs to end their occupation of Gaza, help them rebuild their homes and businesses, help rebuild their infrastructure. It should be controlled by the Palestinian authority in the West Bank. If Israelis are going to live in the West Bank they should abide by Palestinian law. I think if they help rebuild Gaza it will reduce the power Hamas has over the people in Gaza and have them warm up to the more moderate West Bank government. 

• Like 1

To me I don't get the two state solution. Why should a Palestinian family that's lived in an Israeli city for generations, say that they don't live in their own land? Why should settlers living in the West Bank say that they don't live in the real heartland (much more to with the sort of land Jews would want as part of their homeland than the actual State of Israel, bar Jerusalem itself) of what was Israel/Judah? Why should Jerusalem have to be the capital of two states or be torn apart? How does a Palestinian state work when it's in two pieces? Why do Palestinians and Jews have to suffer because of their governments being idiotically stiff necked?

Case in point, The Dome of the Rock has sat on Temple Mount for 1400 years and no one has tried to blow it up bar some batty Australian cunt. Maybe take that logic to everything else by both sides.

All really fucking moronic solutions because people can't get along (not saying your point in and of itself was moronic, Birdy. Everyone wants peace. Well, mostly everyone).

Edited by Johnny Drama

20 minutes ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

I support an Israeli state and a Palestinian State. I think Israel needs to end their occupation of Gaza, help them rebuild their homes and businesses, help rebuild their infrastructure. It should be controlled by the Palestinian authority in the West Bank. If Israelis are going to live in the West Bank they should abide by Palestinian law. I think if they help rebuild Gaza it will reduce the power Hamas has over the people in Gaza and have them warm up to the more moderate West Bank government. 

This too. Get out of Gaza and kill Hamas (metaphorically speaking). Never had anything to do with them in the past (it was the homeland of  the Philistines).

Israel should move its capital to Tel Aviv. Hebron for Palestine. Maybe Jeruselum can be some independent city, a sacred city. Saudi Arabia doesn't even base its capital in Mecca. Hebron and Tel Aviv are both imporant cities for trade, transport and wealth. 

Gaza itself can have potential because of its access to the sea. Maybe a small land corridor to connect to West Bank.