Burberry and other luxury brands

kogun

What's your perception of brands as Burberry or Louis Vuitton? Do you like them? Or do you despise them for selling expensive articles?

Cara Delevingne wraps up warm with a Burberry scarf while leaving her west London home:

1412960739286_wps_28_11_MARCH_2014_LONDO

Edited by kogun

031_zpshajrbdij.jpg

019_zpsfd0vzbfh.jpg

059_zpsgrl3yrcn.jpg

060_zpsvpjyvdxh.jpg

068_zpsecgv2exo.jpg067_zpsefs8dpbk.jpg

062_zps8czg5u0a.jpg

PM me or see me at the market.

This is just the tip of the iceberg that is my stock...

For real, I have loads of Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, Polo by Ralph Lauren...

Also sportsware like trainers and trackies; Huarache and Air Max and 95s, Ralph Lauren and Adidas tracksuits etc...
Been buying and selling this stuff as of late.
Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 1

Looks like you knocked that shite out on a fuckin' dot matrix printer Snakes! :lol:

Yeah, well, now my shit's registered, I'm staying clear as much I can of them dodgy knock offs.

Also, seems more legit than drugs, also... Come to me if you want good weed still. :lol:

Truthfully, it's something I've recently started doing between my 2 jobs and looking to go back to school. Yesterday (Friday) I got my company's LTD submitted and registered it for VAT, I've only done that so I can get GOOD non knock off stuff at COST not RETAIL... (cash & carrys and some wholesalers need these things to use them, so now I've got myself ready for that if nothing else).

But having said that, it's so much harder selling real Nike, Nike won't even supply you if you're not a retail shop selling £25, 000 worth of Nike per year... found that one out yesterday! :lol:

Edited by Snake-Pit

Burberry are fuckin' class, i mean they've got this chav stigma but it'll pass and their original association will remain forever, its like old English huntsman gear, proper upper class clobber.

I love it personally Louis V and Burberry and all designer gear and that, the measure of a man is his ability to discern quality, anyone that tells you 'I CAN GET THE SAME THING DOWN FUCKIN' PRIMARK FOR 3 QUID!', uh...no you can't!

There's a reason why Bentleys are Bentleys, Breitlings are Breitlings, Hermes are Hermes, theres a reason why people like Princess Diana and fuckin' Arab sheilkhs patronise certain places and your average beans on toast job patronises others.

Burberrys been around since 1850 something though, its to do with more than chavs and that one checked look they like.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

Burberry is a great brand, Im not a person who does much shopping, but I do save money and buy their casual shirts, they are on the expensive side, but I own 4 of them and planning to buy another one in December.

For me the quality matters, I should be comfortable in it, this month I bought an Armani shirt cause I found it very comfortable. I have tried on Versace shirts but I dint like them to be honest, the same quality I can get for less than $100 whereas Versace sells for $800 or so.

The only thing I like of LV is their shoes, they have some nice designs, but they are very much out of my budget, yeah I can save easily, but Im a guy who likes to travel, so I save money for travelling, this year I went to Jordan, Singapore and Hong Kong and after I get the burberry shirt in December, I will start saving for a trip to Amsterdam and Russia.

Fake designer gear says a lot about the world we live in. 'These fakes are so good, no one can tell the difference!', yeah but you can, can't you? Also, good designer gear is tasteful, it's not about wearing the letters ARMANI or PRADA as big as they can possibly be emblazoned across a sweater.

Edited by Len B'stard

Do you guys think my girlfriend will notice if I buy her Christmas gift from Snake-Pit?

I'll give you a good deal.

Burberry are fuckin' class, i mean they've got this chav stigma but it'll pass and their original association will remain forever...

chav-car.jpg?w=300

Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 1

Do you guys think my girlfriend will notice if I buy her Christmas gift from Snake-Pit?

This is what I'm thinking.

I'll give you a good deal.

Burberry are fuckin' class, i mean they've got this chav stigma but it'll pass and their original association will remain forever...

chav-car.jpg?w=300

Well let's have a fookin look then. Show me some jackets, footwear and the prices.

On the topic of knock-offs, a guy who has a womenswear shop locally has just been convicted of selling fake designer goods. 95% of his stock is prom dresses, with some casualwear too. He was found selling knock-off LV bags, because nearby shops claimed to be "losing out" against him.

Everyone knows that a £10 bag isn't Louis Vuitton, and those who are going to shop at the nearby Reiss, Mint Velvet, Debenhams etc. aren't going to bother with his prom dress shop.

Tbh, his dresses are really nice and often look way better than designer evening-wear.