Christmas Gift Lists

Gracii Guns

Sure he isn't getting you a power drill too?

What do you mean by that?
Just him getting you heavy work trousers is a bit like a blokes present.

But yes it didn't come out right. Funny/offensive. Sorry about that.

I am so old I prefer giving tha receiving.

Insert joke here.

I would rather not.

Looks like I'll be treating myself to a brand new wheelie bin this Christmas, after the one I purchased two months ago has been stolen.

I'm furious.

Why the hell would anyone steal a big dustbin?

Because one isn't enough for them?

I'm going to have a tough time convincing the council to replace it for free. All bins are council property, so I'm going to call them tomorrow to tell the council to report their bin as stolen property to the police. And if they tell me that I have to buy a new one, I'm going to threaten to buy one on the black market

I can't see this going well at all,

Looks like I'll be treating myself to a brand new wheelie bin this Christmas, after the one I purchased two months ago has been stolen.

I'm furious.

I'm going to have a tough time convincing the council to replace it for free. All bins are council property, so I'm going to call them tomorrow to tell the council to report their bin as stolen property to the police. And if they tell me that I have to buy a new one, I'm going to threaten to buy one on the black market

Just steal one from someone else - problem solved.

• Like 1

I'm furious.

Just steal one from someone else - problem solved.

Snakes, Steal for her and she will give you your commission.

I decided that those trousers were a bit boring, and asked my husband for a surprise. We looked online at the sort of thing I'd like (since he has no confidence guessing). £60 we can't afford to part with later and I'm getting this beautiful dress. http://www.chichiclothing.com/products/Chi-Chi-Nora-Dress.html

When I die, I'm going to have no money, but a nice selection of dresses to pass on.

And if they tell me that I have to buy a new one, I'm going to threaten to buy one on the black market

:rofl-lol:

My immediate family doesn't really do christmas anymore, for the last few years we've either gone on holidays or just gone out for dinner, but we'll still get little things for each other; so far my brother and dad each get a bottle of rum, my mom will get the house decorated at some point this month (there's 2-3 nights she's out of the house, so I'll go over and help put up a tree and stuff.)

I don't ask for any 'stuff', if asked what I want I just say 'grocery store gift cards' :lol: