Christmas Gift Lists

Gracii Guns

My son wants these for Christmas

http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/fashion-dolls/c-922/disney-descendants/p-15002/disney-descendants-2-pack-evie-and-carlos-dolls/

They are sold out every fucking where. Unless I want to buy third party for more than twice the price.

I stupidly didn't buy any a few weeks back because I didn't think they would be a high demand item. I know nothing about the world of 8 year olds clearly!

How old is your son?

I managed to find some, I had to buy the dolls separately which cost slightly more but still less than the evil Ebay people are charging.

http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/fashion-dolls/c-922/disney-descendants/p-15002/disney-descendants-2-pack-evie-and-carlos-dolls/

They are sold out every fucking where. Unless I want to buy third party for more than twice the price.

I stupidly didn't buy any a few weeks back because I didn't think they would be a high demand item. I know nothing about the world of 8 year olds clearly!

How old is your son?

I managed to find some, I had to buy the dolls separately which cost slightly more but still less than the evil Ebay people are charging.

at that age I used to play with Batman and Star wars action figures, but well its good you found some dolls for him.

• Like 1

How old is your son?

at that age I used to play with Batman and Star wars action figures, but well its good you found some dolls for him.

He plays with action figures too. Anything is fair game in this house!

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me

A limited company with a V A T

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Two accountants paid monthly and a limited company with a V A T

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Three months notice, two accountants paid monthly and a limited company with a V A T

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Four quarterlies for sending, three months notice, two accountants paid monthly and a limited company with a V A T...

Edited by Snake-Pit

I don't really want too much, honestly. At most, a new leather jacket, but I'd be happy with a few gift cards, and really just spending time with family and friends.

When did I get old?

During the Ford administration? :D

Haha. You turn 30 and your entire list of priorities changes. Weird stuff, man.

I'm actually spending Xmas with my girlfriend and her family in Seattle, and then we'll do a late Xmas combined with New Year's Celebrations with my family the week after.

When I was a kid, I thought clothes made for quite the boring Christmas. Now I pretty much beg to find some socks and underwear under the tree. If I'm a good boy I might even get some new jeans. :lol:

But on a serious note, no Christmas list for me this year. Not officially, anyways. I'm sure I'll end up with a few helpful things. As a relatively new father though, Christmas this year is all about my daughter.

When I was a kid, I thought clothes made for quite the boring Christmas. Now I pretty much beg to find some socks and underwear under the tree. If I'm a good boy I might even get some new jeans. :lol:

I can relate to you man, Every Christmas and even on my birthday my family used to take me for shopping, they used to buy me so many clothes, I actually got very tired of it, now since the past 3 or 4 years, no one has bought me any shit on christmas or my birthday, my family dint even get me a fucking cake on my birthday, so this year I went to singapore on a holiday on my own, that was a gift for me to myself.

Now every year I will go on a holiday on my birthday and this christmas im gifting myself a shirt.