Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

I'm pretty sure everything is fine. Axl might have gotten a bad haircut or something. He'll be back soon.

That's what the fedora is for. I doubt that things are fine where a reunion is concerned. I guess it was all speculation and we've set ourselves up for disappointment.

Edited by sonofnazareth

Not sure if this has been confirmed or not but the last time Dexter logged in was 2012.

He was not online tonight.

Doesn't matter, he could have read everything here without logging on.

He clearly appreciates Taco Bell more than his fanbase

I would say fuck him, he doesn't deserve our money and attention anymore

Slash said shit to Vicky ;d I highly doubt he trust her enough to do such things. Nobody does.

Vicky took a screen shot of the text and posted it online. It was posted on this forum.

For publicity. She released a book not long back, because she put the band up 30 years ago and when Guns signed to Geffen, she wanted her rent money back.

Slash said shit to Vicky ;d I highly doubt he trust her enough to do such things. Nobody does.

Vicky took a screen shot of the text and posted it online. It was posted on this forum.

And that's the reason why he wouldn't tell her the truth. She's just a regular woman, she can't keep her mouth shut.

• Like 1

https://twitter.com/htgth/status/683979608136519680

Jarmo posted that 13 hours ago, then he said the show isn't happening about an hour ago.. if he said it never been confirmed, why the fuck did he post the link to ABC where it states Axl Rose will be on Kimmel?

Because everyone wants to be "special" on the internet

Seriously I am really starting to hate every single person on any GNR forum sites on the internet who use the "I have a source that I can't say but...." thing. Just in general

Yeah

I mean i cannot bring up an another band's fanbase that does this kind of thing...

Every fucking insider are fake as fuck

If you have sources, then share it, otherwise you're a fraud or a slave

This is laughable and sad at the same time

Everyone needs to calm down, nothing has been stated otherwise, we've waited almost 19 years for this, we can wait another day and if it still isn't better by tomorrow night then we can be pissed off.

Everyone is blaming Axl & the band for this, but honestly did anyone take into account that maybe the Network is pulling this shit to fuck with us before tomorrow night? Maybe they want it to be a surprise and are handling it their way.

• Like 1

Jesus, youre all blowing this way out of proportion. No wonder Axl hates us

How can you hate passionate fans who are eager to hear new music and see more live concerts?

But some fans whole lives revolve around this... Not mine... but some that lack incite to real life...

Jesus, youre all blowing this way out of proportion. No wonder Axl hates us

How can you hate passionate fans who are eager to hear new music and see more live concerts?

But some fans whole lives revolve around this... Not mine... but some that lack incite to real life...

That's cool. Maybe the music of Guns n' Roses is all they've got and its helped them to get through life.