Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

No Official Announcement has been made to say he's not going on the show, how the hell does a speculative "no show" get a headline in this thread? Very misleading thread title and to me jumps the gun, no different than the other thread in here called "Axl, Slash & Duff + 2 mystery guests re-banded, not a reunion tour", its all speculation on who the mystery guests are for one and nothing has been confirm why is there such speculation going on in a thread title as if meant to say as fact??? Simply needs to be named the Axl on Jimmy Kimmel Discussion Thread and the other one called Potential GNR Reunion Thread simple & sweet without leading people to conclude as of yet non confirmed information.

To me Axl's sister saying he's going on the show is proof enough to say he'll be there until further notice via official announcement.

Jarmo | HTGTH.com @htgth 13 hHá 13 horas

Jimmy Kimmel Live Schedule for Week of 1/4/2015 - Tuesday: Axl Rose, Natalie Dormer, Music from PVRIS http://abc.go.com/shows/jimmy-kimmel-live/news/schedule/jkl-schedule-for-01042016
Jarmo | HTGTH.com @htgth

The rumored surprise TV appearance, that was never confirmed, isn’t happening.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Common guys, just leave him be. It is not funny.

i'm not making fun of him, he's doing his job...i'm making fun of the situation. heaven and hell in 13 hours

Forces behind the scenes, affiliated and not affiliated with Guns, not limited to lawyers, promoters, managers and so-called "friends" have perpetuated myths and lies through various media outlets for either their own monetary gain, or control of the Guns N' Roses brand - whether that be physically or financially - without respect to the various moving parts that have gone into recreating the last 15 years of Guns, or giving a second thought to the emotional distress that will be left in the wake of their ill-thought out, selfish decisions.

Does that sound close to something Axl might say? Dexter -- hit up my PM if you need a new PR guy! ;)

You hit it on the head. The only difference is that your letter doesn't ramble on for 2 pages.

Anyone who thinks this has any bearing on Coachella is high. Those contracts are signed months in advance. This doesn't hurt anybody unless you are a Forum member who booked plane tickets and a hotel to attend the tapings. If that's the case you should get a free MYGNRFORUM shirt.

Does it matter that it's still showing in the Direct TV description? Do we think that's just something that would update slower than the official Kimmel website?

Edited by bt88

I doubt it is even his account, maybe Fernando or someone created it and said "hey Axl, write here" and after that they forgot about it, axl doesn't care too much about the internet, but maybe he took a look at the forum

Edited by fanfzero

This is obviously the calm before the storm purposely done to raise our anticipation. Until an official explanation comes out saying he's not going then he still is going ;-) Taking a name off the roster is just to cause drama and its working beautifully!.

No, it was done to fuck with their fans and show what little respect they have for them. Literally any other band would have said at least something by now

• Like 2