Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

Guys, not sure if Axl was actually online or not.

The online-now list had been disabled to decrease server load, and I think someone spotted this and thought it would be funny to create an unverifiable panic.

I could be wrong, but we shall see shortly...

Yeah, around the time people started posting it I was going to say the online list wasn't even available on the screen.

The online-now list had been disabled to decrease server load, and I think someone spotted this and thought it would be funny to create an unverifiable panic.

Can't you see on his profile when he last was active?

Can't you see on his profile when he last was active?

i tried to access it via the admin panel, but then the forum crashed.

and unfortunately in performance mode, viewing members' profiles is disabled... so i'm not sure we can really tell at the moment.

Wish there was a solution to the boards crashing every 25 mins. Would you guys be open to accept donations to support higher bandwidth? The first crash was before the supposed Dexter appearance.

Imagine how bad the site performance will be during Coachella..

• Like 1

Dexter, did you like The Force Awakens? Please answer so my day at work is less boring!

Just kidding, hope youre having a good one. Please excuse our negativity/sarcasm/Len

And so the ass kissing begins ?

I just wanna talk star wars lol!

Dexter, did you like The Force Awakens? Please answer so my day at work is less boring!

Just kidding, hope youre having a good one. Please excuse our negativity/sarcasm/Len

And so the ass kissing begins ?

I just wanna talk star wars lol!

Wish there was a solution to the boards crashing every 25 mins. Would you guys be open to accept donations to support higher bandwidth? The first crash was before the supposed Dexter appearance.

Invision packages are tiered a little differently than they used to be. But suffice to say by the time the reunion happens the forum should be able to handle it.

• Like 1

Maybe won't be bad at all if GN'R isn't involved. Find out soon enough from the festival itself.

Perhaps a last minute decision to cancel because it's a live show on when half the country is asleep. May not be the best time for the official annoncement. This has been known for a few hours now, I'm sure if this meant that things were off Slash and Duff would've said so and moved on. Though I would've expected something from Kimmel saying it has been cancelled unless they are still searching for a fill in guest and break the news on tonight's show. Though the 1 ton elephant in the room is this being Axl and GNR -- things don't go according to plan in most instances.