Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

it was fucking ON....otherwise why would the confirm cancelation 24 hours before and not 5 DAYS ago when the news came out?

Exactly. They should have said something as soon as rolling stone did. I don't care if they're all of a sudden overly sensitive over he backlash to axls pic, that's been out long enough to make that decision.

There interesting thing I will say is there is still a segment for tomorrow open now with only 1 guest and a musical act. There's still a spot open. Idk maybe they're just messing with us.. Idk but dear god I hope coachella announces it tomorrow.

Again,you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill. Nobody said the appearance is cancelled. Coachella paid big bucks for the reunion. Maybe they want to officially announce it first.

Exactly! If I were Coachella, I'd already be pissed that everyone is talking about it. The reunion is literally being ruined because everyone can't just play it cool, as has always happened with GNR since the Internet. You all have to have leaks and tour dates and press releases and confirmations. You're rushing something they have a specific plan for. Its gonna happen, but just go to sleep until it does cause you're honestly ruining it.

Yes. But also, you know the best way to guarantee this doesn't happen? STOP FREEZING OUT YOUR FANBASE. If you want people to stop being rabid for scraps, stop withholding everything for 10, 12 years at a time. You don't see this shit with any other band on the planet...mostly because every other band on the planet doesn't disappear for years at a time. If they were a constant, reliable presence, we wouldn't be having this manic uproar. We would simply all be sitting here, laughing over good conversation and waiting to buy tickets.

• Like 1

Its all speculation, rumours, confirmations, confirm this, cancel that. Meanwhile the fan in us all is on a emotional roller-coaster. I just wish we could get an update on what's happening and what's not, its better than reading cryptic tweets & Slash's instagram posts.

Again,you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill. Nobody said the appearance is cancelled. Coachella paid big bucks for the reunion. Maybe they want to officially announce it first.

Exactly! If I were Coachella, I'd already be pissed that everyone is talking about it. The reunion is literally being ruined because everyone can't just play it cool, as has always happened with GNR since the Internet. You all have to have leaks and tour dates and press releases and confirmations. You're rushing something they have a specific plan for. Its gonna happen, but just go to sleep until it does cause you're honestly ruining it.

Yes. But also, you know the best way to guarantee this doesn't happen? STOP FREEZING OUT YOUR FANBASE. If you want people to stop being rabid for scraps, stop withholding everything for 10, 12 years at a time. You don't see this shit with any other band on the planet...mostly because every other band on the planet doesn't disappear for years at a time. If they were a constant, reliable presence, we wouldn't be having this manic uproar. We would simply all be sitting here, laughing over good conversation and waiting to buy tickets.

Thats just not how it goes though, and you should know that. There's enough info out there that proves its happening. This is the one time people should just sit back and relax. Learn from the past that you will not force an announcement. This is the calm before the storm. This is the time to silently enjoy, not need every little bit of information. I get that people have been rabid for 15 years, but this is the one time you shouldn't be because we all know its happening. There's nothing to be rabid about. Just fucking wait (and thats not directed at you if it sounds harsh, I just mean everyone).

Obviously something is going on. Kimmel added both Axl and Slash, he WAS listed on the official website, etc. Something is happening in GNR land, just because he is not on Kimmel as was previously scheduled does not mean the entire concept of the reunion went to shit

So chill out people, give it till Wednesday and we shall see

Edited by WhazUp

This is GNR land and anything can happen in it.

Axl could have cancelled because he hates being called fat.

Coachella could have interfered and said they wanted the announcement instead.

It might be a simple rescheduling.

Or the whole reunion might be off.

The reality is that, in GNR land, all bets are off on everything.

Its all speculation, rumours, confirmations, confirm this, cancel that. Meanwhile the fan in us all is on a emotional roller-coaster. I just wish we could get an update on what's happening and what's not, its better than reading cryptic tweets & Slash's instagram posts.

I thought that there was supposed to have any spoilers posted.... Now we know that he doesn't show up. :P