Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

Use this thread for any pre-airing spoilers. We'll open a new one for when it actually airs tomorrow.

You could have just closed this thread tomorrow and made a new one tomorrow instead of changing the name of this and locking the other one.

But I didn't.

You are telling me you din't do what I wanted or you din't change the title and made that other thread?

My guess is Axl was never supposed to be on the schedule. He wasn't on when it first came out, then got added sometime last night, probably by mistake. I think it's supposed to be a "surprise" even though everyone already knows about it.

• Like 1

The schedule lists two interviews and a musical guest for every day but Tuesday, which lists only Natalie Dormer as an interview. The double-up days include J-Lo, Bill Maher, and Cate Blanchette. There is positively no chance that Dormer gets an entire show to herself while those three (who are MUCH bigger deals) have to share while Dormer gets Tuesday to herself.

Coachella will make the announcement in the morning. Axl (and maybe Slash) will be on Kimmel in the evening, but won't step on the festival's shoes.

The schedule lists two interviews and a musical guest for every day but Tuesday, which lists only Natalie Dormer as an interview. The double-up days include J-Lo, Bill Maher, and Cate Blanchette. There is positively no chance that Dormer gets an entire show to herself while those three (who are MUCH bigger deals) have to share while Dormer gets Tuesday to herself.

Coachella will make the announcement in the morning. Axl (and maybe Slash) will be on Kimmel in the evening, but won't step on the festival's shoes.

Yep but Axl was listed today up until an hour ago. All very odd.

Not that odd. Someone jumped the gun and listed Axl before they were supposed to. I'm guessing that the Coachella folks called and asked for it to be taken down pending the official announcement. Have no fear.

Not that odd. Someone jumped the gun and listed Axl before they were supposed to. I'm guessing that the Coachella folks called and asked for it to be taken down pending the official announcement. Have no fear.

No fear! Just another chronicle in the mystery that is GNR.