Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

Someone from this forum who lives in the LA area should try to go and feed us info if they're free. The waitlist for the show tickets is open right now for tomorrow on 1iota. When I visit LA I have a lot of success with that. You have to check your e-mail often to see when tickets become available and confirm them.

I don't actually mind him being in, but I fucking hate the way all these new members use social media. Seriously, just try to keep it a fucking secret. If its actually "top secret" you've already fucking failed, and you're just getting people angrier that you're involved. Either keep the whole fucking thing on lockdown and thank your lucky stars you're included, or get out already. Stop being a moron.

Is this fucking thing happening or not? What's with all the bullshit? Worst thing about being a gnr fan= you don't know if ANYTHING is real until you see/hear it

It might still happen, it just won't be happening tomorrow night. I have no more information than that.

Hmm, if Coachella announces tomorrow we don't really need Axl on Kimmel the same day, no? Maybe this whole thing just fell apart, I don't know.

We should be very worried if tomorrow goes by with an official Coachella announcement and GnR aren't on it.