Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

Is this official or just another mygnr insider info?

mygnr inside info. For all we know they're trying to throw us off knowing the amount of people that visit on here.. Or maybe he feels based on his appearance and what not right now that he's not ready to be seen. I'm not sure what to believe. I'm probably still going to watch kimmel tomorrow but thankfully I have no expectation right now whatsoever.

If its true fuck it im done Too old for this roller coaster of bullshit

A couple of nice folks here have talked me down from that ledge. I'd give it another day or two but if it's Thursday with no announcement yet.. Yeah, then the fans have a right to be gettin frustrated and impatient.

Maybe they will record the interview but it will go to the vault...along with the UYI tour documentary, the Vegas 2001 DVD, the VMA rehearshals... :lol: Ok, being serious, we now how Axl is, a lot of gnr things had been cancelled at the last minute without any logical explanation

Saw something there about "freezing out" the fans. In fairness to Axl he never opens his mouth unless he has something to say. All this originated from a host of people, on this forum and off it, supposedly being "in the loop".

• Like 1

The problem they have is that this just adds to the perception that Axl is totally unreliable. GNR need to manage this sensibly with a reason or some form of other announcement to counter the negative press this is bound to attract yet again. The explanation may be perfectly reasonable, if so it needs to come out asap.