Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

Could be a surprise appearance still...

There's only like two confirmed guest's scheduled on Tuesday. For an hour show, that's not enough.

You never know with this band. Maybe axls appearance is off because the bands appearance is on. I.e. A slight technicality.

Idk.. I'm just spitballing but you're right. There's one guest with a musical performance. There has to be some mention of GNR at least.

Lol. How many times do I fall for this shit with GNR? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me sixty eight times? Ugh, just put me down like a diseased mongrel.

I share your pain bud... :lol:

it was fucking ON....otherwise why would the confirm cancelation 24 hours before and not 5 DAYS ago when the news came out?

I don't know...maybe....they want to mess around with fans a whee bit longer?

There's only like two confirmed guest's scheduled on Tuesday. For an hour show, that's not enough.

You never know with this band. Maybe axls appearance is off because the bands appearance is on. I.e. A slight technicality.

Idk.. I'm just spitballing but you're right. There's one guest with a musical performance. There has to be some mention of GNR at least.

Hopefully!

Yes but now people in Europe and the Uk won't be getting up at 4 or 5 am to watch.

True.

Again, I just don't see a "reunion" tour ever getting off the ground, strictly due to Axl's total inability to work. He's sitting on a pile of money made from a few years in his youth, and it's just too easy for him to sit on his fat ass eating Taco Bell all day instead of, you know, working.

Work is hard :P

• Like 1

Again, I just don't see a "reunion" tour ever getting off the ground, strictly due to Axl's total inability to work. He's sitting on a pile of money made from a few years in his youth, and it's just too easy for him to sit on his fat ass eating Taco Bell all day instead of, you know, working.

Work is hard :P

Very true. :lol: