Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

It airs at 11:35PM Eastern time.

11:35 PM EST this Wednesday? That corresponds to 5:35 AM on Thursday Central European Time.

Tuesday.

Another thing I didn't think about is that if Axl reveals huge news (i.e. Slash is back, new album coming, etc); audience members will probably start tweeted about it after the taping is over but before it airs.

Maybe, but I don't remember any spoilers the last time he was on Kimmel.

He wasen't telling the world him and Slash are back together though, nothing of real importance back then cool interview though

• Like 1

11:35 PM EST this Wednesday? That corresponds to 5:35 AM on Thursday Central European Time.

Tuesday.

Another thing I didn't think about is that if Axl reveals huge news (i.e. Slash is back, new album coming, etc); audience members will probably start tweeted about it after the taping is over but before it airs.

Maybe, but I don't remember any spoilers the last time he was on Kimmel.

He wasen't telling the world him and Slash are back together though, nothing of real importance back then cool interview though

That was my thinking; no one was going to run out of the studio tweeting "AXELS GET A HALLOWEEN TREE!!!!!" but I would assume almost everyone would tweet about a new album or a reunion.

edit-

Google says the show tapes at 430pm PST.

It tapes at 430 PST which is 730EST, then it airs at 1135 in both EST and PST respectively.

However, those people in PST won't have to wait til 1135PST seeing as 1135EST is 835PST. Those in EST will be posting what happened by then, so those of us in PST won't have to wait the last 3 hours.

Make sense?

Hopefully :lol:

• Like 1

I was thinking about that, what if the audience has to sign an NDA?

I say good luck, to have a handful of people know whats up is one thing, managers, band members all have NDA's but once it tapes the audience and crew don't tell me someone isn't gonna blab, someone will...

Hmm.... I don't think they'll go that far. I know of some other big announcements that made it on to social media between the taping and the airing. The one that springs to mind was Letterman's retirement, but there's others I can't think of right now.

Any buzz from audience member tweets would only help ratings for the shows airing anyway.

• Like 2

Hi all, i was a "lurker" (correct word?!) for longtime but now it's time to enjoy this moment with you guys! English is not my first language, I apologize for mistakes/uncorrect words...

I'm a Guns N' Roses (old lineup) fan. I was born in 1991, old-GNR last concert was in 1993 so.....now seems the right time for my "revenge" :)

Tomorrow wil be THE DAY, but i don't trust Axl Rose....i admit, i have FEAR. I'm happy to hear that uncle Axl is back and alive. I followed him in this "14 years of pain" 2001-2015, ok chinese democracy is good but i see it mostly like a solo album. I think this is his last opportunity to do something RIGHT after all that fiasco. Good moments for him (and GNR) were only 2006 and 2009/2010 years.... so now it's the last call.

My opinion is REUNION OR RETIRE.

I have fear for tomorrow. Ok, we have some "confirmed" rumors.. i'm excited....but Axl and GNR world are very very strange.

My nightmare: Axl appears on tv and says "Oh yeah CHINESE DEMOCRACY II starts now! Monumental promotion! Better video! 250 songs finalized! Trilogy! Double album! 20 years NEW WORLD TOUR! New lineup with other 2 unknown guitarists....!"

Please stop that circus! Ok 2001 was an interesting project, new lineup, new songs....but all failed. Chinese democracy was too late in 2008... Now Axl has his last chance: "LIVE OR LET DIE"! :)

Welcome to the forum!

I think it's safe to say that he is going to announce that Slash is back in the band. Or that there is a reunion. Because what else could it be? General public doesn't care about Chinese Democracy 2. Nor do they care about Axl and Slash forming a new partnership to sell t-shirts.

Good to see lurkers signing up! I hadn't posted for ages until today - my times of reading and contributing to GNR forums since 1996 seemed to be behind me... but here we are!! Exciting times once again!

So, being in the UK, this will air at 4.30 am - Do you think this'll be available to watch on youtube or some other download/stream by the time I get up (6.30ish)? Or are most of you maniacs getting up at 4.30am to watch live???

Hi all, i was a "lurker" (correct word?!) for longtime but now it's time to enjoy this moment with you guys! English is not my first language, I apologize for mistakes/uncorrect words...

I'm a Guns N' Roses (old lineup) fan. I was born in 1991, old-GNR last concert was in 1993 so.....now seems the right time for my "revenge" :)

Tomorrow wil be THE DAY, but i don't trust Axl Rose....i admit, i have FEAR. I'm happy to hear that uncle Axl is back and alive. I followed him in this "14 years of pain" 2001-2015, ok chinese democracy is good but i see it mostly like a solo album. I think this is his last opportunity to do something RIGHT after all that fiasco. Good moments for him (and GNR) were only 2006 and 2009/2010 years.... so now it's the last call.

I have fear for tomorrow. Ok, we have some "confirmed" rumors.. i'm excited....but Axl and GNR world are very very strange.

My nightmare: Axl appears on tv and says "Oh yeah CHINESE DEMOCRACY II starts now! Monumental promotion! Better video! 250 songs finalized! Trilogy! Double album! 20 years NEW WORLD TOUR! New lineup with other 2 unknown guitarists....!"

Please stop that circus! Ok 2001 was an interesting project, new lineup, new songs....but all failed. Chinese democracy was too late in 2008... Now Axl has his last chance: "LIVE OR LET DIE"! :)

My biggest fear is that he's retiring from all music after this upcoming tour. I wouldn't mind if he retires from touring, but at least do something in the studio...especially if you have Slash, Duff, and possibly Izzy to help you create some great new music.

Welcome to the forum!

I think it's safe to say that he is going to announce that Slash is back in the band. Or that there is a reunion. Because what else could it be? General public doesn't care about Chinese Democracy 2. Nor do they care about Axl and Slash forming a new partnership to sell t-shirts.

I agree with you but we know also that Axl is crazy, he has his "VISION". For example why they didn't reunite in 2012 (HOF performance)? Probably for voice problems? Loyalty for nu-GNR?

Now, as i said, is the last chance. Reunite, get in shape, rehearse and (re)conquer the world!

Good to see lurkers signing up! I hadn't posted for ages until today - my times of reading and contributing to GNR forums since 1996 seemed to be behind me... but here we are!! Exciting times once again!

So, being in the UK, this will air at 4.30 am - Do you think this'll be available to watch on youtube or some other download/stream by the time I get up (6.30ish)? Or are most of you maniacs getting up at 4.30am to watch live???

It'll be aired at 5:30am where I live, and I'm definitely getting up that early. No way I'm gonna miss it!!! NO SLEEP :D Edited by nn18
  • Like 1

It'll be aired at 5:30am where I live, and I'm definately getting up that early. No way I'm gonna miss it!!! NO SLEEP :D

Thanks! And same, I'm way too excited!

• Like 1

My biggest fear is that he's retiring from all music after this upcoming tour. I wouldn't mind if he retires from touring, but at least do something in the studio...especially if you have Slash, Duff, and possibly Izzy to help you create some great new music.

if the reunion talk really started 2 years ago it might be that the retirement rumor is true as well. It was the same source which gave us these both rumors, right?

Last-minute prediction:

Tomorrow night, we'll learn that Izzy and Steven WILL be a part of the reunion in some capacity, as will Matt. Steven Adler hasn't done any recent interviews, and he's been VERY quiet about GNR since he and Slash met about a month or two ago, and looking back at Slash's book and CBS Morning interview, he always seemed pretty set on ANY reunion being an AFD lineup reunion or nothing. He wouldn't play with Steven, Duff, and Izzy at the last AFD anniversary because Axl wasn't there.

2016 will give us Axl/Slash/Duff/Izzy/Steven/Dizzy with contributions from Richard, Frank, Matt, and a showing or two from Gilby, followed by Axl's retirement.

if the reunion talk really started 2 years ago it might be that the retirement rumor is true as well. It was the same source which gave us these both rumors, right?

I think that the retirement rumour will be true. If Axl was planning on carrying on like the stones forever and a day then he would have probably tried to continue with nugnr replacing bumble etc...

The reunion is the last money grab and wouldn't be considered unless it was the final big effort to cash in on their careers! And i don't blame them for one second! It's gunna be great, controversial final roller coaster ride for us all to follow!

It's never dull being a GNR fan! (apart from the occasional few years of nothingness!)

Tuesday.

Thanks, I was comfused with the expected Coachella news.

Hmm.... I don't think they'll go that far. I know of some other big announcements that made it on to social media between the taping and the airing. The one that springs to mind was Letterman's retirement, but there's others I can't think of right now.

Any buzz from audience member tweets would only help ratings for the shows airing anyway.

I've been to a kimmel taping before they didn't care that I was texting during the show so we might get some updates as it is going on.

I've been to a kimmel taping before they didn't care that I was texting during the show so we might get some updates as it is going on.

From what I heard, your phones should be switched off and all electronic items should be deposited before entering.