Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

why interview with Axl isn't scheduled too?

Because he's probably not being interviewed. Its probably a walk on appearance, to announce the reunion. Its a bit/video segment/10 minute part of the show they devote to something that isn't the monologue or the celebrity interviews or the musical performance.

I've never seen such a thing on Jimmy Kimmel's show.

Because he's probably not being interviewed. Its probably a walk on appearance, to announce the reunion. Its a bit/video segment/10 minute part of the show they devote to something that isn't the monologue or the celebrity interviews or the musical performance.

Then you don't watch the show. They've done Movie: The Movie, Handsome Man's Club, Knife Guys, and literally hundreds upon hundreds of other things. All 10 minute segments that are between the monologue and the celebrity guests, with the rest of the showing running as usual. Its been done before, and its really the only thing that explains him not being listed but explicitly being said to be on the show.

Then you don't watch the show. They've done Movie: The Movie, Handsome Man's Club, Knife Guys, and literally hundreds upon hundreds of other things. All 10 minute segments that are between the monologue and the celebrity guests, with the rest of the showing running as usual. Its been done before, and its really the only thing that explains him not being listed but explicitly being said to be on the show.

its like when michael j. fox made his appearance with Christopher Lloyd, or when Borat made a surprise appearance to talk about the new movie The Brothers Grimsby.

• Like 3

its like when michael j. fox made his appearance with Christopher Lloyd, or when Borat made a surprise appearance to talk about the new movie The Brothers Grimsby.

XJyemeI.jpg

Thank you for better examples. My point exactly. The Borat one is exactly what could happen.

i bet Jimmy will reveal the Rest of this cryptic cinema teaser...

How has no one learned in 20 years of following this band since the breakup to expect less and hope for more. We're now up to two Kimmel songs and a reunion announcement? You're set up for disappointment.

That's precisely why I'm keeping my expectations fairly low.

How has no one learned in 20 years of following this band since the breakup to expect less and hope for more. We're now up to two Kimmel songs and a reunion announcement? You're set up for disappointment.

Considering the personalities involved, this whole thing could implode at anytime.

So yeah, hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

• Like 1

Have I got this right?

At 11:35pm USA time it will be 7:35am UK time?

Countdown Timer

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160105T2035&p0=137&msg=Axl+Rose+to+talk+%22Guns+N%27+Roses%22+on+%27Jimmy+Kimmel+Live%27&font=serif

11:35PM on the East Coast.

23:35:00 Tuesday January 5, 2016 in America/New_York converts to

22:35:00 Tuesday January 5, 2016 in America/Mexico_City

01:35:00 Wednesday January 6, 2016 in America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires

02:35:00 Wednesday January 6, 2016 in America/Sao_Paulo

04:35:00 Wednesday January 6, 2016 in Europe/London

05:35:00 Wednesday January 6, 2016 in Europe/Paris

06:35:00 Wednesday January 6, 2016 in Europe/Helsinki

12:35:00 Wednesday January 6, 2016 in Australia/Perth

13:35:00 Wednesday January 6, 2016 in Asia/Tokyo

15:35:00 Wednesday January 6, 2016 in Australia/Melbourne

17:35:00 Wednesday January 6, 2016 in Pacific/Auckland

Edited by Gibbo 27
  • Like 1

There will be no songs performed.

Slash nor Duff will be there. It will be Axl, maybe even a pre-record, talking about Coachella, and the tour. Kimmel will carefully ask about 'why now' but doubt he'll alude to particular bad blood - and set Axl up for the 'we just feel the time is right given its almost 30 years since appetite'.

That's precisely why I'm keeping my expectations fairly low.

Exactly. I'm expecting to see Axl, just Axl, and that's it. I don't know what he'll say but I look forward to it.

Don't forget Dizzy is currently on tour so he wouldn't be around to do a song or two this week.....not that you couldn't do it without him

Don't forget Dizzy is currently on tour so he wouldn't be around to do a song or two this week.....not that you couldn't do it without him

You don't need Dizzy to play AFD material