Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

Axl fucked up every broadcast from 2011-2014. Exceptions could be the official live streams in 2011-12, but each of those were progressively worse, followed by London and Vegas being progressively worse after those, and I don't even need to mention Bridge School...

That's why I think 3 or 4 warm-up gigs would be the least they should do before Coachella. I have a fear that he'll show up and we'll get a Rio-level disaster.

If it's true he has been rehearsing with the band, that should help a lot. I think at Rio 2011 he just showed up on the day of the gig. One wonders how many times he pulled similar stuff in the old days and got away with it due to talent, youth, and determination.
Ask yourself why they would be rehearsing months in advance of the first show?

That's bullshit

Is it that far fetched to think that after they patched up their personal relationships, they all got together and said "let's see if we still have it", and they've been playing together regularly ever since?

• Like 1

Been on this board on and off for the past 16 years or so.

And can't say I've ever been this excited about what could potentially unfold in the coming days. I'll pay good money on flights and tickets to attend a couple of the early shows for sure.

• Like 1

:headbang: Axl Rose & Slash Will Appear Together On Jimmy Kimmel, Reunion In Works For Years :axl::slash:

Jimmy Kimmel has confirmed that Axl Rose will be appearing on his show tomorrow via his website. He also followed Axl Rose and Slash, confirming that the legendary Guns N’ Roses members will end their decades long feud and reunite on his Tuesday night show. Recent rumors have dated back the reconciliation between the two to before Guns N’ Roses’ 2014 Las Vegas residency, with this 2016 reunion being in the works for 2 years.

http://www.alternativenation.net/axl-rose-slash-will-appear-together-on-jimmy-kimmel-reunion-in-works-for-years/

Edited by Gibbo 27

I'm probably in the minority, but I think it would be totally awesome if all of a sudden the lights in the studio went out and within the darkness you hear the delay lick opening to Welcome To The Jungle start playing and the lights pop on to reveal Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy & Steven/Matt blow our faces off! You wouldn't need an explanation of why you would just rock the fuck out.

I don't care how good or bad Axl sounds, the pure shock of how that'd go down would be like a nuke going off!

• Like 2

He does. That's actually a pretty good photoshop job.

I was thinking that too, wonder where the originals of both Axl & Slash pics are. Looks waaay too legit.

I've seen both those individually before but defo a good enough photoshop to fool any casual readers

I'm probably in the minority, but I think it would be totally awesome if all of a sudden the lights in the studio went out and within the darkness you hear the delay lick opening to Welcome To The Jungle start playing and the lights pop on to reveal Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy & Steven/Matt blow our faces off! You wouldn't need an explanation of why you would just rock the fuck out.

I don't care how good or bad Axl sounds, the pure shock of how that'd go down would be like a nuke going off!

If only...

As far as I appreciate VR or Chin Dem, if there is a reunion, I dont care about any other member of VR or Axl 's band than the real gunners. Chin dem and VR are cool, but GnR is the real deal!!

Edited by nico_france

I think Axl will go on Kimmel to talk about Coachella, as part of the promo for it as he did for Vegas Res. They will talk about the subsequent tour. It may be more contained than usual world tours. Just playing one big show in each country.

They will talk about the line up of Axl, Slash, Duff, Fortus, Dave, Frank, Dizzy, Pitman. There maybe some guest appearances from Izzy and Steven. Izzy/Steven may even play Coachella. How it's not a full reunion but hopefully a tour that everyone will enjoy.

They might talk about a new album or Best of or tour documentary or reckless road.

They maybe talk about what changed between Slash and Axl. Axl will probably say something like we ironed out our differences. Axl may say it was more his fault than anything.

Then a giant Taco Bell van will drive in and the AFD line up will jump out and they leap on stage with Axl and start playing Jungle as the credits role. Axl gets Jiimmy in a head lock as Adler tries to stuff Tacos in his pants.

"Yes, Izzy has come back from the desert." - Axl on Jimmy Kimmel.

They were talking about axl being on Kimmel today on Greg and the morning buzz (big radio show in new england). Greg still thought buckethead was in the band. Shows how little people know about gnr... Even people in the music industry.

So latest report says Axl and Slash will appear on the show tomorrow Duff is my favorite original member bit of a bummer he isn't on the show but I have been blessed enough to see him on stage with Axl twice now

It's quite a bold statement for the AltNation (to claim Slash will be there with Axl). Sounds too good to be true.

So latest report says Axl and Slash will appear on the show tomorrow Duff is my favorite original member bit of a bummer he isn't on the show but I have been blessed enough to see him on stage with Axl twice now

It's quite a bold statement for the AltNation (to claim Slash will be there with Axl). Sounds too good to be t

I would'nt be surprise if duffs there too