Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

I don't know what to expect of this...

Its 50/50 for me wether he will come to Kimmel or not.

He WILL. How does anyone think he won't?
Well, its probably bcs that I'm really into it, I mean, I'm too excited, so the idea of him not coming to the show has grown to be a big fear for me.

It is funny, in a tragic way, to see that Axl's fans are so scarred from previous disappointments that they nearly refuse to believe something good it's happening.

THIS!!

Use this thread for any pre-airing spoilers. We'll open a new one for when it actually airs tomorrow.

You could have just closed this thread tomorrow and made a new one tomorrow instead of changing the name of this and locking the other one.

It is funny, in a tragic way, to see that Axl's fans are so scarred from previous disappointments that they nearly refuse to believe something good it's happening.

It's good that he gets along with at least 3 of his original 4 bandmates (Adler might be the one he still has issues with), but the reunion itself won't mean jack shit if he shows up singing like Mickey Mouse. That is not Guns N' Roses. If anyone wants that, all they have to do is watch Slash with Myles' helium voice.

• Like 1