Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

According to someone on HTGTH there will be an announcement on Nightrain tonight.

Fuck yeah! In all honesty,we should get it first on there for paying to be in a fan club. It's little things like that which make it more enticing for people to sign up.

an announcement should be made for free on the official website.

According to someone on HTGTH there will be an announcement on Nightrain tonight.

Fuck yeah! In all honesty,we should get it first on there for paying to be in a fan club. It's little things like that which make it more enticing for people to sign up.

It's really sad if one has to pay to get to some basic info. And I wouldn't be surprised if they tell us something we already know i,.e. he won't be on Kimmel.

I think we've all got that awful pit in our stomachs now. :lol:

But in all serious, if it wasn't happening, why wouldn't even Slash have debunked it by now instead of it getting this far? How about Coachella? I think we're in the clear whether or not Kimmel happens.

Memberships cost as little as $10/year. I'm not saying that paying to be in a fan club makes us bigger fans but Axl speaking on the paid portion of the site first makes it feel as if your membership is valued. It doesn't matter anyway since it'll be posted on here and every other site within minutes of being on Nightrain.