GUNS N' ROSES TO PLAY COACHELLA APRIL 2016 - CONFIRMED!

I jumped on the GNR bandwagon in 2006 when I was 15. I've seen Axl's GNR in 06,10,and 11. I never thought I would see this happen. Coachella rumour came true, reallllly hoping this 25 date tour follows. I need to experience this.

This is going to be the biggest fuck up on earth. Axl could not even be bothered to turn up to his own interview, and we are still left wondering who is in this alleged 'reunion'. It will be hilarious seeing it unravel.

Why so negative? The only one with anything to lose is Axl. Slash and Duff have established stellar reps in the industry since leaving guns

Look at the utter shit that Guns N' Roses are going to be playing with at the festival (except for ice cube). Music has gone down the drain..thank god or whoever for gnr.

Have you heard every artist on there? Some of them are actually quite good. Courtney Barnett, BADBADNOTGOOD, Gary Clark Jr., Run The Jewels, etc. Not even close to being "utter shit" at all. Not even when compared to GNR.

I can't call them bad, because I just don't know who they are. But they all seem like no-names to me. Like artists where the pinnacle of their career is playing the House of Blues or something. It looks like a festival, save for Gn'R, of bands that are the opening act to the opening act. There is utterly no draw for someone like me, other than Gn'R. Coachella 2016: Overrunning Porta-Potties, 400 bands you've never heard of, and an Undetermined Lineup of Guns n' Roses. Rock on!